Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

Can I use your pics on the front page E?

BTW - There are only about 20-25 sets left. That will be all of them. The molds will be worn out soon and I will not be making any more sets after that.

All the pieces for the next 20 have been cast so it will be about a two to three week time from payment to ship at this point.

Thank you all for your orders and for the ones to come :)

Dean
CC

Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

Hey Dean, did my replacement bicep armor go out? I never got any sort of notification through Paypal or anything. No rush, just curious :)

EDIT: My replacement armor just arrived!

Last edited:

Can I use your pics on the front page E?

BTW - There are only about 20-25 sets left. That will be all of them. The molds will be worn out soon and I will not be making any more sets after that.

All the pieces for the next 20 have been cast so it will be about a two to three week time from payment to ship at this point.

Thank you all for your orders and for the ones to come :)

Dean
CC

Dean,

By all means, use the pics where ever you want! You can use the video too! I'm just glad you like them and didn't take them down or something! LOL! You just never know what might rub someone the wrong way, but it was just my small way of showing appreciation for your fine work! I only wish I had the set sooner to share with everyone! Hopefully everyone that wants a set will get one before it's too late!

Payment sent for painted and strung set! :)

Hey Dean, got my replacement armor with hose yesterday. Thanks!

Unfortunately the Barney Ross sunglasses I paid you for a while back weren't in there again. Any chance you can still send those along?

:hi5:

Hey Dean, got my replacement armor with hose yesterday. Thanks!

Unfortunately the Barney Ross sunglasses I paid you for a while back weren't in there again. Any chance you can still send those along?

:hi5:

You mean the ones sitting behind me on the Thor mud base?

Demanding aren't ya.

:slap Yes - I will get them out to you.

Sorry about that.

Can you confirm my payment dean and put me on the list please?

Can you confirm my payment dean and put me on the list please?

Calcifer, I thought you were already on the list weren't you? Anyways, definitely glad you're picking up this kit from Dean since you have the Classic now in hand! The Classic just seems so naked without it, even if you're not really trying to go for that Original P1 look, he just looks so much cooler with the trophies!

Calcifer, I thought you were already on the list weren't you? Anyways, definitely glad you're picking up this kit from Dean since you have the Classic now in hand! The Classic just seems so naked without it, even if you're not really trying to go for that Original P1 look, he just looks so much cooler with the trophies!

I was on the original interest list so I got Deans pm letting me know there were not many left and for me to send payment if I still wanted one. I can't wait to show you how I have him posed, once i get the trophies and pick up a bloody skull and spine trophy I will take a pic, I agree he does look naked without them! :lol

Hi Dean, got my raw kit today. All the pieces look great, can't wait to paint them.
Unfortunately the necklace wasn't included (neither the bones nor the string). Could you get that out to me?

Hi Dean, got my raw kit today. All the pieces look great, can't wait to paint them.
Unfortunately the necklace wasn't included (neither the bones nor the string). Could you get that out to me?

Did it look to be inspected by customs?

All sets were checked twice but that doesn't mean I couldn't have overlooked one...

But yeah - I'll get one out to you.

Did it look to be inspected by customs?

All sets were checked twice but that doesn't mean I couldn't have overlooked one...

But yeah - I'll get one out to you.

Thanks.
The package was still completely sealed. In Germany, customs is not allowed to open the package themselves. If they want to inspect the contents, they hold the package and you have to come by and open it in front of their eyes.

Hi Dean.
I've received my package today in France.
Great job.
However, I'd like to ask you one little question (it might be a stupid one but whatever) : how to you keep the Trophy bandoleer's bones from touching each other ? Do I have to glue them to the string or something?
Anyway, I'm glad it looks that good. Thanks again.

Liquid - Yes a dab of superglue is what I did. I wanted to leave that up to the buyer if the wanted to do that or not.

Hey guys - I have your payments :) I will update soon but I have to get my son up for lunch.

I also have the slips for the internationals - I lost them for a bit so all I had was the country and customs number but I had 3 go to France alone...

Anywho - I'll have posted soon.

Painted my raw kit today. I love that little rodent skull.

IMG_3888_2_small.jpg

IMG_3896_2_small.jpg

Now I just need the necklace and I'm all set. :)

Back