Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

You mean the ones sitting behind me on the Thor mud base?

Demanding aren't ya.

:slap Yes - I will get them out to you.

Sorry about that.

Awesome, thanks man. Sorry for being so (ahem) demanding. :wink1:

Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

Got mine-thank you for making such a cool item.

Got mine quickly. Thank you, Dean. This kit is truly awesome once everything is put together.

Is the only part you have to glue the hose on the bicep armor?

Hi Dean! :wave
I've sent you an Email 10 days ago. Have you recieved it well? :dunno

Hi Dean! :wave
I've sent you an Email 10 days ago. Have you recieved it well? :dunno

:( I thought I replied.... Well - it was a good email in my head :)

I will be getting your piece out this weekend and I will have some info on the Bio soon too :yess:

Hi Dean, can I get on board for one of these sets?

UK based and looking a painted set.

Many Thanks!

Marty

**edit** All paid up.

Last edited:

:( I thought I replied.... Well - it was a good email in my head :)

I will be getting your piece out this weekend and I will have some info on the Bio soon too :yess:

Haha ... Believing that you did something, it happens to everyone ... Me the first! :hi5:

Well, This said, obviously some good news! Thanks my friend! :1-1:

Just paid for mine! Lookin' forward to it! :yess: :hi5: :monkey1

New to the forums....I'd be interested in a painted set if you're still taking orders

There are just a few left so pay according to the instructions on the first post and a set will be yours :wave

Thanks Dean! Payment sent. :yess:

Hello Jeff - No sets have shipped yet. The pieces are cast but I am prepping them for final shipment this week. I have to paint them all by hand and only do them as ordered. I had about 10 orders at one time so I am working on them all at once.

Thanks for checking in.

Sweet. Looking forward to receiving mine.

Back