Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

All parts and sting is ready to go but I'm 5 pouches short :slap Overlooked them in my inventory.

Trying to get them this week so I can ship.

Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

Finishing the kits tonight - got the pouches!

Last ten shipping Monday or Tuesday and the raw necklaces too! Sorry for the delay guys...

This will be the last of the painted and strung kits.

I may sell a few bicep armors if I have parts left over. Or a few raw kits but this project is coming to a close.

Thanks to all who ordered!

Going out tomorrow... Wife is doing the customs forms today and I keep missing the shipping supply store (I have a bout a 15 min window to get there assuming I don't get out of the office late). Going there tonight.

All sets are bagged and ready to go!

I am very interested, are there any kits still available?
I mean, is there any chance on getting a painted kit now? Oh and if not, where can i see a picture of unpainted ones please?

Last edited by a moderator:
That means i can still pay for one and get one ?
Thanks.Please if you have just one left just tell me if theres any time before you ship them and ill pay it right now.

:mad: :gah: Couldn't make post today. Got held up filling out customs forms (wife was not able to get to them yesterday) and was running late to work. Will go out in the AM.

Sorry guys. US buyers will have received their ship notices this am.

I am very interested, are there any kits still available?
I mean, is there any chance on getting a painted kit now? Oh and if not, where can i see a picture of unpainted ones please?

The raw kit comes with everything shown on the front page but white. The string is not thread and you will need to drill out the holes in the skulls.

Let me know if you are interested.

Just got mine today :yess:, good stuff! thanks alot :hi5:

AAAAAAWESOME!! Just got mine too....great stuff Dean! Keep cranking out fantastic product!

If there's one painted kit laying somewhere or if someone is re-selling their conversion kit let me know ^^
Thanks

Back