Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** PAINTED KITS SOLD OUT **

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

Hey Guys - been impossible for me to get to the PO this week. I am however taking a 4 day weekend so these will go out tomorrow morning.

Domestics expect a notice in the next few hours through paypal.

Re: Classic Predator P1 Conversion Kit ** NOW TAKING ORDERS - INFO ON 1ST POST **

Did any of these go out today?

All US orders shipped Sat. (Except the bicep armor) The internationals will go out in the morning . I had them at the counter Sat and the lady told me I was missing art of the domestic forms (their copy) so they could not ship.

I have their copy now and they will process Tues.

When can we expect the bicep armor to ship?

Sorry I think I misunderstood what you posted. So the sets that shipped last week include the bicep armor, right? You only need to ship the seperate bicep armor to the first 5 or 6 members that need replacements?

1st 25 orders SHIPPED

If you are in the US you should have received the tracking Via PP.

I will post International customs forms numbers later.

got my kit today wow im amazed awesome stuff here

got my kit today wow im amazed awesome stuff here

Great! Glad you liked it - if you need help with any of it let me know - I will try to do a short vid assembling it.

:yess: Got my set in today as well! Been waiting a long time for this and I have to say it was well worth the wait! Now I have to wait just a little bit more as I have to go into work again tonight, so I hope to get my Classic Pred all decked out when I return tomorrow! I'll try to get a short video done as well! Thanks again, Dean! :hi5:

Sweet, can't wait to get the bicep armour. I was shocked at how fast I received my order last time. Usually it takes 2-3 weeks to get something from the US to Australia by standard mail.

If I can fit it into my budget, I'll get the Bio to complete the figure.

just put everything together looks awesome now its complete awesome stuff

Had a little time to shoot a couple pics and make a quick video to share with everyone! Thanks again, Dean! Love my Conversion Kit! Thanks again, bro!

PARTS.jpg

DSC_0006-2.jpg

DSC_0001-2.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/BoRxPShmKgU[/ame]

Payment Sent Dean , Please Confirm once You Can :wink1:

Take some fingernail clippers or exacto and trim off the very tip. It may be bloomed out a little. Just don't take off too much to where there is nothing left to connect :)

It should go it though. May just have to work with it. If not I will send you another.

Dean
CC

I just received my replacement bicep armor, and the end of the hose doesn't fit into the hole on the gauntlet.

Take some fingernail clippers or exacto and trim off the very tip. It may be bloomed out a little. Just don't take off too much to where there is nothing left to connect :)

It should go it though. May just have to work with it. If not I will send you another.

Dean
CC

Jedah Kalm, I thought this was the case with mine too but it eventually went in, so take some time and see if it will squeeze in there somehow before you start cutting away. You actually want it a tad tight so that it won't easily pop out once it's in. It's like a rubbery material, so if you can work it in, it's squishy and should fit in snugly. If it just won't go in, then I suppose you can do what Dean mentioned and carefully trim it down a little. :wink1:

Back