Custom Bane from batman and Deathstroke Head sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished painting mine today. Can't say how happy I am with this sculpt, it's everything I wanted it to be. I've been longing for a proper comic Bane ever since I read my first issue of Knightfall when I was small, and now it's finally coming together. :hi5:
Here are some pics:

IMG_3860_2_small.jpg

IMG_3871_2_small.jpg

IMG_3882_2_small.jpg

Just finished painting mine today. Can't say how happy I am with this sculpt, it's everything I wanted it to be. I've been longing for a proper comic Bane ever since I read my first issue of Knightfall when I was small, and now it's finally coming together. :hi5:
Here are some pics:

IMG_3860_2_small.jpg

IMG_3871_2_small.jpg

IMG_3882_2_small.jpg

It looks fantastic, just like how he would be I'm the comic!

Straight from Graham Nolan artwork! Looks so good, going to have to order that Bane head sculpt.

How did you get the boots on that Undertaker body?

With shears I cut to original feet off. With a exacto knife I shaved the boots off. I then inserted 2 Hot Toys feet pegs inside and with Aves Apoxie molded then in to stay. Once it dried I attached the feet from a TT19 body and the put the boots over it.

DEATHSTROKE v2. Work in progress.
Here's my second version of Deathstroke.

Tried to match the classic looks as much as I could.
I made the outfit using a kind of glittery fabric to try to replicate the scale/mail effect.
I toned down the colour a bit of the blue ot be more of a dark blue.

Still need work of course like add his trunck, some accessories and weapons and his classic boots.

Of course thanks to Ash for the awesome work on the head and pouches!

P1030631.jpg

Put me down for painted comic Bane head and painted venom pak with the yellow and clear hoses. _I will send payment of $65 now.
Thanks

Back