Custom Bane from batman and Deathstroke Head sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody in Europe received their Bane head yet? I know packages can sometimes take long to get here, but I just want to make sure I'm not the only one who's still waiting. (I recently had a problem with another package so I'm just more "on the edge" than usual at the moment.)

Has anybody in Europe received their Bane head yet? I know packages can sometimes take long to get here, but I just want to make sure I'm not the only one who's still waiting. (I recently had a problem with another package so I'm just more "on the edge" than usual at the moment.)

Pm me the email you paid with and I will look and see it the customs form was atleast scanned by your customs. Did I send you the customs #?

Thanks for the Bane Kit.
On a Max Aggression body totally repainted. (What a pain)
scaled.php

img1613lf.jpg

img1612lw.jpg

Not sure on that one. This is the first I ever bought. It was pain to repaint. I still have some work to do on him.

Thanks for the info guys. I'm thinking about using the torso of this guy and adding some different arms. The shoulders still bother the hell out of me as they are so tiny, but the chest is perfect for Bane.

Yeah at first I wanted to use that body but in the end I think it's just look too toyish even repainted.
The articulation are just not good looking.

That is why I went for the barney ross body because I liked the realism of that one.

Yeah at first I wanted to use that body but in the end I think it's just look too toyish even repainted.
The articulation are just not good looking.

That is why I went for the barney ross body because I liked the realism of that one.

Yeah I see where you're coming from. Ultimately, I'd want a huge body that is still very realistic. Still figuring out how to pull that off though. :lol I'll definitely get the new muscular Heroik body, then perhaps the WWE if I can get it cheap, and I'll go from there.

Yeah I see where you're coming from. Ultimately, I'd want a huge body that is still very realistic. Still figuring out how to pull that off though. :lol I'll definitely get the new muscular Heroik body, then perhaps the WWE if I can get it cheap, and I'll go from there.

Well the new kaustic plastic body has exactly the same torso as the barney ross, it isn't bigger.

He just have sculpted legs but I don't care since I extended the leg on mine and added the thigh insert.

Well the new kaustic plastic body has exactly the same torso as the barney ross, it isn't bigger.

He just have sculpted legs but I don't care since I extended the leg on mine and added the thigh insert.

Hm, at least the new Kaustic body is cheaper then. :lol I wish the Barney Ross body wasn't so expensive, or the T-800 body for that matter.
When you're ready to show more pics of Bane, could you show a side by side with another character to show to height?

I have 3 Bane, Deathstroke, Deadpool 2.0 and 3.0 ready to ship. Just pm me. Ill be heading to eBay with them soon. Not the Bane head though.

Back