GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Gus ☢ Zissou ☢ Deckard ☢ Blues Bros ☢ Vallon

Whoa whoa, WHERE is that Blondie head from? That thing is gorgeous.

That is a really old sculpt from a site called Hero Heads... Most of there stuff was pretty rough; but this sculpt and a few others really stood out. Don't know if anyone still sells them or not.

It's pretty rough (especially the hair) but the likeness is spot-on :lecture

Last edited:

Love your Deckard. The five o'clock shadow you gave him looks so realistic.

Thanks Mighty Jabba :duff

That is a really old sculpt from a site called Hard Hero... Most of there stuff was pretty rough; but this sculpt and a few others really stood out. Don't know if anyone still sells them or not.

It's pretty rough (especially the hair) but the likeness is spot-on :lecture

Can't find em' anywhere, darn.

Might have helped if I'd given you the right name... it's Hero Heads, not Hard Hero :lol

Here's the website, although I have no idea if they are still in business or not :huh
H2creative

There is an email on the PDF order form, so I'd definitely check with them before ordering anything.

Yea Gboy they are up and running. I have a customer that loves their prices.

Ski

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the info Ski... at $10 a pop you really can't beat it and Apone is still the best out there :rock

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Acid Pennywise ☢ Fight Club ☢ Zissou ☢ Deckard ☢ Blues Bros!

buzzera_zpsfe558c9d.jpg

that looks fantastic!

Thanks man I really l like how that turned out... still haven't seen a completed shot of him from stealthfox :tap Mostly I'm curious to see how he looks with the classic chrome sunglasses.

char_1116.jpg

I really like those blood effects you put on Vallon's forehead GB

Thanks man... too bad all figures don't need blood added to them :lol

Re: GalactiCustoms ☢ Zissou ☢ Deckard ☢ Blues Bros ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola Ram WIP!

So finally getting around to some of my personal projects... first up is the great Mola Ram set by Oscar C.V. Just about done with the chalice and head dress then onto the and heart holding hands.

Also have a few of Enaud's excellent Star Wars sculpts and a Walter White by Trevor Grove. And before anyone gets antsy about it... the cast is legit, it was grey before I primed it white :lecture

wipaj_zps60515b8b.jpg

wipak_zpsbb7a8b18.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/E781QE7ZQK8[/ame]

Ski

Got Mola Ram's head mostly painted... the head looks incredible when you put the skull head dress on it, really cool set :rock

Also finished up a Snaggletooth sculpt... I'm blanking on the sculptor, but it's a really cool sculpt that I've had for at least 3 or 4 years :lol

wipal_zps9da2355b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Blues Bros ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola Ram

After clearing out the recent work I've got quite a few open slots for this month and next... so if you want something done soon hit me up :duff

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Blues Bros ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola Ram

Da goody mob, shup de DAY!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry if nothing I say makes sense, it's all positive and uplifting I assure you.​

[ame]https://youtu.be/GIQn8pab8Vc[/ame]

PM sent. :yess:

Ski

Last edited:

Thanks Ski :duff

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola Ram ☢ Snaggletooth

Here are some finished pics of the Snaggletooth sculpt by Bantha5, figured out who the sculptor was. It's not everyday I get to paint a balding alien with bad teeth, but when I do it is certainly a good one!

snaggle_zpsba8aa2b7.jpg

snagglea_zps32ca5b3f.jpg

And here's are some finished pics of the Mola Ram head, head dress and Chalice of Kali. Still need to finish the hands, stones and sort out a body and outfit. The Christian body seems like a good build, but need to do a bit of color matching to make it work.

molad_zpsb964744a.jpg

molaa_zps556e905d.jpg

molab_zps90975415.jpg

molae_zps6e984c3c.jpg

A quick mock-up of him on a body...
molac_zpsb6e43c45.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola Ram ☢ Snaggletooth

:rock

Why aren't there Mola Ram customs/parts? Easily the best Indy villain and I imagine a pretty simple bash from the neck down.

Here are some finished pics of the Snaggletooth sculpt by Bantha5, figured out who the sculptor was. It's not everyday I get to paint a balding alien with bad teeth, but when I do it is certainly a good one!

snaggle_zpsba8aa2b7.jpg

snagglea_zps32ca5b3f.jpg

Looking good! I seem to remember this one vaguely. Didn't you sculpt your own Snags too, GB?

Those Duane heads have me envious. :D I really love his sculpts. They look like they'd be a blast to paint!:exactly:

Back