GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola Ram ☢ Snaggletooth

:rock

Why aren't there Mola Ram customs/parts? Easily the best Indy villain and I imagine a pretty simple bash from the neck down.

That's a good question... I know there have be 2 full customs offered but both ended in people getting ripped off :lol So maybe that was the issue.

D-Art Studios offers a robe set, but I'm not in love with it. And then for the necklaces I don't know of any solid options other than hand sculpting each thing, or finding "close enough" beads :huh

Looking good! I seem to remember this one vaguely. Didn't you sculpt your own Snags too, GB?

Those Duane heads have me envious. :D I really love his sculpts. They look like they'd be a blast to paint!:exactly:

Yeah, it was offered around 3 years ago... I don't think many were made. It's an incredible sculpt ,came with a 1/6 Kenner style buckle and only cost $17 shipped :lol

And good memory, I did make my own Snags... but it was intended as an homage to the Vintage Blue, so not anywhere as nicely detailed.

snaggled.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola Ram ☢ Snaggletooth

Thanks man... that's one of my first customs from about 4 years ago :lol

I remember that Snags! :rock

Great work Joseph!

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Thanks Ski :rock

Here's a WIP of Trevor's Walter White sculpt... I lowered the eyes since this shot which helps get rid of the zombie-like stare :lol But even so I'm happy with how he's shaping up:

wipam_zps61788885.jpg

Looking good brother, as usual great skintone and detail....cant wait to see it finished!

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola ☢ Snaggletooth ☢ Br

Thanks man :duff

Here's Walt paint finished up. As always it's just a pleasure to paint something sculpted by Trevor... so refined and so much detail, don't know how he does it :huh

I have a chem suit coming from Moe so there will be more updates later on...

walta_zpsa43e008d.jpg

waltc_zps13effff3.jpg

waltb_zps226690ca.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola ☢ Snaggletooth ☢ Br

Wow man that is quite impressive!

Thanks guys, really happy with how he turned out :rock

Thanks EF :rock

Dude, that Mola Ram is ****ing amazing! I am jealous.

Thanks... really cool set from Oscar, that guy knows how to put together a complicated figure set :lecture

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola ☢ BrBa ☢ Evil Elf J

I wasn't able to post up this figure until the custom figure challenge was completed, but this was my answer to the "Elf on the Shelf" series:

I guess I should have skipped the evil incantation after I made him as I caught him up to a lot of shady stuff. I'm just glad we survived to Christmas day so he'd return to the Hell form whence he came :lecture

63cd119c-8d9c-442f-a1b3-90cdeaa09863_zps0b9db06d.jpg

Needless to say there was no money left over for presents after he spent all I had on 1/6 Phicen bodies...​

b4d278f2-373d-41d2-857a-d942c3b9ae93_zpsbab2f244.jpg

Luckily I caught this one in time... I was feeling a bit drowsy but made it to the hospital. Sure I have neurological damage, but it could have been worse...​

c5453de1-d9a8-4780-8fe1-c706603f162d_zpsea6a0560.jpg

Should have seen this coming, but all of my figures now have the wrong heads on them and smell a bit like pee...​

0b5d24a7-6344-4d04-a44f-8da4000e2126_zps8c7b33e9.jpg

I was not able to stop him from burning down the tree, but at least the most of the house was saved...​

107d9602-503b-4c00-9a7f-bb31ea19ed89_zps35f24d51.jpg

I don't know how far he intended to go with the knife, but we are now down two guinea pigs and a cat...​

ec22c325-12e4-42bd-99b2-ab7f25009249_zps36dd6cce.jpg

So in summary... little did I realize that repainting a Sideshow Joker head and making him into an Evil Elf would wreak such havoc on my life. Lesson learned and the worst part is I'm not even eligible to with the Superman figure :gah:

Recipe:
Sideshow Joker head and hands repainted
Bodysuit from spiderrogue
Matty Collector Ghostbusters body
Boots- altered Hasbro Hoth

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ Mola ☢ BrBa ☢ Evil Elf J

That Joker is awesome man. And funny as hell.

That is such a dope idea man! Love it!

Thanks guys, it was a fun one :rock

Only rule from the wife is no pictures of him hurting the actual "Elf on the Shelf" we have in our house which I was cool with :lol

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ BrBa ☢ Evil Elf ☢ Bond

Nearly finished with another excellent sculpt from BBKill... his James Bond:

8249a02b-7035-4821-a418-73b2defba7ba_zpsd4078df1.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ BrBa ☢ Evil Elf ☢ Bond

New forum new posts :lol

Glad to see larger pictures now show up w/o having the yellow box across the top :rock

Back