GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ BrBa ☢ Evil Elf ☢ Bond

I'd be happy to do it :rock It's such a good sculpt I don't mind revisiting it :lecture

I'll keep my eyes out for a deal on one, I've seen him sell from as little as a $100 to over $200 depending on the day... so maybe we can find a decent price on one.

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ Vallon ☢ BrBa ☢ Evil Elf ☢ Bond

I'd appreciate it. Hologram Leia is not a necessity, so a regular would do just fine. :hi5:

Yeah, as far as exclusives go it's one you can easily do without. I have it and don't think it generally makes it out of the box :lol

She'll be slightly useful once R2 comes out, but only if you plan on displaying it that way. :lol

Yeah, and I don't :lol

Here's a WIP of the base I'm making for the Dracula kit... it doesn't come with anything and doesn't stand too well on it's own :lol

69FD2CCD-40A4-4593-887E-BD95D635214C_zpsemporywd.jpg

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Mumm-Ra 2.0 WIP!!!

Two quick updated shots on Kenobi and Gaff... both are nearly complete except for a bit of touch-ups:

9b27eeff-f531-41ba-8c93-2ed600ca242b_zps22732925.jpg

ac390b0f-9809-4391-8674-0dd35862da04_zps16a11c51.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ BrBa ☢ Bond ☢ VM Gaff ☢ Old Be

Nice eyes on your Ben. When the eyes are perfect, everything else falls in place.

Thanks man it's a fantastic film and Oldman was a fantastic choice for the role :rock

Too bad we've never gotten a modern Frankenstein, Mummy or Wolfman of the same caliber.

Yeah, Oldman was wonderful. Dracula in literally any guise would make an awesome figure from that movie. Although, I think the wolf and bat guise would work better as statues or kits like this one.

Ben looks fantastic. You've really grown as a painter, man. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Deckard ☢ BrBa ☢ Bond ☢ VM Gaff ☢ Old Be

Some finished shots of Gaff... I'm trying a lighter background for photos; I think the true colors are coming through a bit better now.

gaffa_zps392eac04.jpg

gaffb_zps6b6f4bac.jpg

Awesome paintwork...I always enjoy seeing your post here and on facebook.

Nice work on the bladerunner dude. The sculpt looked like fun to paint.

Spent some time checking out your backlog of updates, GB. You're growing by leaps as an accomplished painter!!!! Your eye work in particular has really improved :clap

I appreciate it guys :rock

Here's some mostly finished shots of Dracula, really pleased with how he turned out :rock

draculaa_zpsfb9d86b3.jpg

draculac_zps63cf01f6.jpg

draculab_zps56bfbb24.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Old Ben ☢ BrBa ☢ Bond ☢ VM Gaff ☢ Dracula

dracula looks great - really painterly - nice work man :)

Re: GalactiCustoms- Taking Commissions! ☢ Old Ben ☢ BrBa ☢ Bond ☢ VM Gaff ☢ Dracula

Whoa....I'd say that's some of your finest work!

Thanks guys :duff It's an incredible kit and I'm glad I was able to do it justice :rock

You did it more than justice bro !

In lack of the power...

1CJlQ.gif

Back