GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Gaff ☢ Ree Yees ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus

Wow! Marsellus looks so real.

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Gaff ☢ Ree Yees ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus

Nice! Dig Marsellus :rock....He does not look like a *****.

Also, that Aquaman sculpt is nice. Where is it from?

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Mumm-Ra 2.0 WIP!!!

CONSUME

theyd_zpsac34672d.jpg

Mostly finished with Curly... after I took these pictures I decided to knock back the spots on his head a bit and lessen the black around the eyes, but done enough for now. I'm waiting on a belt before I can have the rest of the figure finished.

But another incredible sculpt from Caine :rock

curlya_zps226aaaf8.jpg

Our figures' heads are falling off!!!

dumba_zps05809f5d.jpg

Here's a few more I finished up yesterday and today:

Marsellus Wallace:
757a6aa8-5754-4baf-9555-41c39280e6db_zps99bf5805.jpg

I don't even know what to say about all of this. It's all excellent. I really love Curly! Very good work on the mouth and skin texture. Equally good work on the They Live dude. Such a weird little movie and I love it for some reason. :lol Lloyd looks fantastic and I actually prefer your over Surfers. His is wonderful, but there is something about it that turns me off. Who did that Marsellus Wallace sculpt? That is one helluva likeness. Excellent job on the skin.

Re: Galactiboy's Customs and Kitbashes of Terror!!! Mumm-Ra 2.0 WIP!!!

Thanks juntao :duff

Nice! Dig Marsellus :rock....He does not look like a *****.

Also, that Aquaman sculpt is nice. Where is it from?

Agreed... he doesn't look like a ***** at all.

I'm not sure where the Aquaman sculpt is from... I'll ask the owner though. It's a really nice and expressive one.

I don't even know what to say about all of this. It's all excellent. I really love Curly! Very good work on the mouth and skin texture. Equally good work on the They Live dude. Such a weird little movie and I love it for some reason. :lol Lloyd looks fantastic and I actually prefer your over Surfers. His is wonderful, but there is something about it that turns me off. Who did that Marsellus Wallace sculpt? That is one helluva likeness. Excellent job on the skin.

Thanks man, I appreciate all the comments. As for Marsellsus, I found the thread but it doesn't seem like casts ever arrived even though some were made... and the last post was trying to sell the original :huh: Marsellus Wallace Sculpt It's an incredible sculpt though, as good as any I've seen in person.

I bought the proto for Marcellus, I will be offering casts soon joe. I wanted a paint up first, and yours is the ticket my friend.

Love that Marcellus! He definitely does not look like a b-tch.

I bought the proto for Marcellus, I will be offering casts soon joe. I wanted a paint up first, and yours is the ticket my friend.

Very cool... didn't realize that's where the sculpt ended up. Honestly it's an incredible sculpt and the casting was top-notch, you should get a lot of interest with him :rock

Very cool... didn't realize that's where the sculpt ended up. Honestly it's an incredible sculpt and the casting was top-notch, you should get a lot of interest with him :rock

Glad it's finally getting released. I believe Arsyn sculpted it? Saw it when my brother had it in hand and it's glatictiboy is right its amazing

Yeah, I think you're right, his name wasn't on the image of the sculpt but was mentioned a few times in the thread.

Hopefully you will put a ball gag in his mouth at some point :lecture

Yeah, I think you're right, his name wasn't on the image of the sculpt but was mentioned a few times in the thread.

Hopefully you will put a ball gag in his mouth at some point :lecture

If Marty is involved I'm sure i will ha ha

Man, I still remember how jarring that scene was when I first saw it. I kept thinking, surely they're just beating him... couldn't be anything else. Basically unwilling to accept what I knew was probably happening behind that door :lol

Such a great ****ing movie, I now feel like I need to watch it again... it's been too long :lecture

marsellus looks awesome :) great paint and great sculpt :)

You do great work brother.

AFM

Thanks guys :duff

Gearing up for some more projects... first off I decided to take a page from Seb and upgrade my Medeival Connor Macleod; this is just a mock-up, but essentially I've removed the neck and after a repaint will put him on a better body. I may eventually do the battle version, but since I have the exclusive from Sideshow I kind of want to use the leather coat it came with.

0921c627-4c81-4ddd-822b-f107fe94b9cb_zpsbdb7dd6e.jpg

Also, for this commission I was asked to sculpt some hair on to a TT head:

cb33ee15-dd5b-492c-8b98-2200d15ce809_zps576ce54c.jpg
29e1b0b4-93e5-44d8-9560-47d25d5455e5_zpsae46fbfe.jpg
dacec5b9-3ea8-450b-93f8-13659122788f_zps1d14fbae.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Ree Yees ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus ☢ MoS

Had a chance to paint up this great Superman sculpt... very high quality sculpt and cast, also one of the few "custom" heads I've seen that actually came with a neck plug already in place.

b31f009d-972e-4597-8c7d-f43a74961384_zps8bbf1d12.jpg

And just a mock-up on a body:
570db0f9-4f5d-4875-9c4a-919b64839da9_zps17335cf5.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Ree Yees ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus ☢ MoS

That's a nice paint-up there. The eyes have come out pretty good.

Great job on that they live sculpt gb and love the podium papa where did you get that from?

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Gaff ☢ Westworld ☢ Ree Yees ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber

Haven't done much browsing on SSF for a while but this is by far the best paint up of these heads (although i don't think i have seen any others of Harry but you should still count that as a win :lol) you have really brought out the likeness in Lloyd as i was not seeing him in the sculpt before.

Back