GalactiCustoms! New Paint Tutorial- Mixing Skin Tones!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Ree Yees ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus ☢ MoS

Love how both these came out, and Galactiboy did a hell of a job painting everything! Thanks Joseph!

Sunohc/Kato Works - Neo:
h7z7.jpg

eh8r.jpg

MG2065/Moes Productions - Lloyd Christmas:
naf6.jpg

0w25.png

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ Bond ☢ Ree Yees ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus ☢ MoS

Thanks for posting those AjkHunter :rock :rock Can't wait to see Harry in his suit!

Got a lot of doubles in the works... 2 Jasons, 2 Hans, 2 Boddickers (finally, so stoked about these) and thenaa Barbossa and random beard guy who will be used for a Joe figure.

78416a09-959c-4495-9aab-977cd8a64497_zpse2b03749.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus ☢ MoS ☢ Winston Jason

Finished up the Winston version of Jason Vorhees by Beto, another really awesome sculpt from him. I'm also working on a regular Jason, but haven't finished it or the hocks yet.

ada7d1cb-707f-437c-8c09-472ff4ea9c51_zps4d0db8d7.jpg

655d5109-c0b9-40b0-93a9-6df73ad2c485_zps72cecb75.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus ☢ MoS ☢ Winston Jason

Fantastic work, J! Jason is fugly, great work.

Thanks King... and I've already shown it to you, but here's the sculpt I finished for Chase.

I couldn't remember this one's history, but seems that the head was sculpted by Hanouman and then hair variations were done by Andy Bergholtz. I believe Red Planet Toys still sells them... a very impressive and expressive sculpt.

03ce4117-9ecf-4f0d-811b-b146e3875126_zps0b6d4051.jpg

latest stuff looks absolutely fantastic - love the look of jason, especially the way you treated the forehead - perfection :)

Thanks 8-Bit :rock It's an incredible sculpt, one that was more fun to paint than work :lol Looking forward to finishing the regular head soon.

Stellar stuff, Joseph! :hi5:

Nearly finished with Barbossa and the regular Jason... and the other heads are getting closer.

ff8045e7-c7ec-4dcc-aa31-bb1644000f75_zpsc19a7fab.jpg

Clarence looks great so far! Those eyes...they say "you're ****ed".

Glad you're pleased... I think your figure will blow minds :lecture

Clarence looks great so far! Those eyes...they say "you're ****ed".

Glad you can already see that... I wanted full on disdain, that was all that would work with the sculpt :rock I've got even more work done to him... I'm going to bloody mine up for the final battle look. I just wish I had some glasses... I think the Koto ones are the best option, but I need a pair with lenses so I can have the right side cracked :huh

Glad you're pleased... I think your figure will blow minds :lecture

Glad you can already see that... I wanted full on disdain, that was all that would work with the sculpt :rock I've got even more work done to him... I'm going to bloody mine up for the final battle look. I just wish I had some glasses... I think the Koto ones are the best option, but I need a pair with lenses so I can have the right side cracked :huh

You can chance it with the Steve Jobs glasses and maybe find a way to mod them if they are too small :dunno

Hopefully a major character from another property comes along who wears round glasses and we will be set :pray:

Yeah, the Jobs might be the way to go. I sent Astro_Zombie a PM as he makes some really nice ones, but he hasn't been on the board in awhile so that may be a lost cause.

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus ☢ Vorhees ☢ Boddicker

This is a figure I've wanted for about as long as I've been collecting 1/6 figures... but for some reason Boddicker never got a figure from Hot Toys or a custom artist; that is until now! Huge thanks to Return_Eagle for commissioning it and Caine for sculpting it.

And don't worry Return_Eagle, your Boddicker is almost done, just cleaning him up.

Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops
13214c5c-493f-4faa-be09-b7c18198dc74_zps1f3d3574.jpg

And with a pair of test glasses... they're rough, but you get the idea :lol
6aadb13c-cab2-4370-9bcf-c46fb26521fd_zpsdd595236.jpg

Re: GalactiCustoms! ☢ They Live ☢ Curly ☢ Dumber ☢ Marsellus ☢ Vorhees ☢ Boddicker

This is a figure I've wanted for about as long as I've been collecting 1/6 figures... but for some reason Boddicker never got a figure from Hot Toys or a custom artist; that is until now! Huge thanks to Return_Eagle for commissioning it and Caine for sculpting it.

And don't worry Return_Eagle, your Boddicker is almost done, just cleaning him up.

Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops
13214c5c-493f-4faa-be09-b7c18198dc74_zps1f3d3574.jpg

And with a pair of test glasses... they're rough, but you get the idea :lol
6aadb13c-cab2-4370-9bcf-c46fb26521fd_zpsdd595236.jpg

Well give the man a hand!

Here's the clean version of Boddicker...

5dcfff8c-b192-43e9-b297-eb91dbaacf50_zpsc6a64337.jpg

A "Bi@tches Leave" mock-up
36725da2-073b-4ad8-9871-e531f7bc21d9_zps309dd467.jpg

Back