Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the tailor can’t just replace the small portion on the underside of the collar, they need to make an new jacket? Just want to make sure I am understanding correctly.
Yes correct, it just not feasible to replace only the collar, because it will break all the stitching around the collar area, which will damage the leather around it. So it will not be up to the standard if we’re going through with that method but some parts like the pocket we can still salvage it as it’s a total seperate section.

It's mostly because the leather has to be the same as before (thinner) rather then keeping the somewhat thicker leather used. I don't think it's a bad thing if anything it's addressing it.
Yes that’s also the main part why we’re ordering a new leather, the previous batch we sent just don’t have the same quality. So hopefully this new leather will be the same quaility like the earlier batches.

Yes correct, it just not feasible to replace only the collar, because it will break all the stitching around the collar area, which will damage the leather around it. So it will not be up to the standard if we’re going through with that method but some parts like the pocket we can still salvage it as it’s a total seperate section.
I understand wanting to salvage some parts, but the pockets are still a little thicker material, plus the grain will not match. All the parts of the new jackets need to be made from the same piece of leather.

I understand wanting to salvage some parts, but the pockets are still a little thicker material, plus the grain will not match. All the parts of the new jackets need to be made from the same piece of leather.
Yes if it’s too different and not up to the standard we will not use it. I’ll make sure that this will be the last revision.

Updates:
- new leather has arrived
- we finished couple of new jackets
- basically we’re on track to finish within this month

87794A61-36C8-4E63-ADE9-822A05A2F7F0.jpeg

F28BCA49-5FF6-4E52-96BA-21EF219B5261.jpeg

Thank you

Why I will join this project, one of the reason is

I'm not professional as other members on this indy cloth,
I'm sure by their input I can get a close to perfect indy clothes.

but the last come out now it seems the clothes are not all in same standard.

I am already confused and forgot which part is making right or wrong now,

I just find the leather is thicker than the very first batch, the sleeves crease are wired and a little bit longer, I struggling to send it back or not but I find the collar back is not leather after seeing jagzz photos.

I had paid shipping fee ONCE ALREADY in very first time due to the fault of the tailor,

so is that I have to pay for the SECOND TIME by myself again to get this exchange now?

ok, jagzz, you tell me what to do is fair om this situtation (I will not join the shirt and pants run)

Last edited:
Why I will join this project, one of the reason is

I'm not professional as other members on this indy cloth,
I'm sure by their input I can get a close to perfect indy clothes.

but the last come out now it seems the clothes are not all in same standard.

I am already confused and forgot which part is making right or wrong now,

I just find the leather is thicker than the very first batch, the sleeves crease are wired and a little bit longer, I struggling to send it back or not but I find the collar back is not leather after seeing jagzz photos.

I had paid shipping fee ONCE ALREADY in very first time due to the fault of the tailor,

so is that I have to pay for the SECOND TIME by myself again to get this exchange now?

ok, jagzz, you tell me what to do is fair om this situtation (I will not join the shirt and pants run)
Will send you a pm today.
Don’t worry, we will help the shipping cost back.

Back