Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will start to send the last batch next week after the revision is done for the collar part.
Will keep you guys updated on this.
Yeah, but you don't update unless asked, that's the thing. That was another update you could've shared, but I've had to ask what's going on, rather than you informing those left still waiting. I hate being this f**king guy, but communicating what's going on takes minutes. I just don't get why it's so hard. It just says this is clearly not on your radar or a priority bro.

and this is precisely why it should never have been done in batches and if it was to be done in batches it should have been charged out in batches and communicated properly right from the beginning.

This is just the final cherry on top of a run that is clearly fatigued. The tailor and organiser both.

c01a1d09-6244-4ac6-9829-bc4adc9b611e_screenshot.jpg

I mean how on Earth does a jacket that is 11mm shorter than the required length

A) get made like that
B) pass alleged QC
C) actually get sent out
D) the poor bugger who received that $##@ is told he has to send it back at his cost ??

That's some next level BS.

All the while, hush hush, keep it in DM's, don't talk about it online. Only post if you love your jacket if you have a problem keep it to yourself.

This is hobby killing next level BS this whole run since the first jackets went out horribly wrong at the owners expense.

Yeah, but you don't update unless asked, that's the thing. That was another update you could've shared, but I've had to ask what's going on, rather than you informing those left still waiting. I hate being this f**king guy, but communicating what's going on takes minutes. I just don't get why it's so hard. It just says this is clearly not on your radar or a priority bro.
Will try better at updating here.
But the current progress is we hold the last batch shipping and try to revise all the issues first.
After that I will send the update photo of the revision, and start shipping the last batch (eta: next week).
For the buyers that send back the jacket again, can PM me the tracking code so I can track the shipping status.

Thanks everyone.

Will update with the revise version for the collar this week, I will post the picture as soon as I received from the tailor.
Hopefully we can start the shipping next week.

Sorry, the tailor still waiting on the leather material for repairing the collar part.
Hopefully we will have something to show early next week.
Expectation to ship is around 8-10 September 2022.

Just to understand, is everyone who is sending the jacket back because of the collar material, paying for their own return shipping?

I would be ok with waiting a bit if the tailor can get the original leather material to use for this last batch.

I would be ok with waiting a bit if the tailor can get the original leather material to use for this last batch.
Yes he ordered new leather to fix the previous quality.
Will update more with pictures in upcoming days, sorry again guys.
I know it's a bad situation but the tailor will try to amend this. thank you for everyone understanding.

Just to understand, is everyone who is sending the jacket back because of the collar material, paying for their own return shipping?
Sadly Yes, but I will reimburse you for the next project if you still interested to get the full outfit run (this offers applied for everyone who send back the jacket).
For the clothing run (shirt, pants, and belt) we will open per batch, so we don't have long waiting time.

Sadly Yes, but I will reimburse you for the next project if you still interested to get the full outfit run (this offers applied for everyone who send back the jacket).
For the clothing run (shirt, pants, and belt) we will open per batch, so we don't have long waiting time.
Is the reimbursement the shipping cost?

Unfortunately, I am not in need of the clothing. However, I would like my jacket to have the correct leather backing on the neck. I also am not in a position to pay to send this back again.

The issues in this last batch seem like a pretty glaring error on the tailor's part, issues that earlier jackets did not have. Seems unfair to make these buyers pay extra.
It always was a glaring error on behalf of the tailor ! Did you see how the first ones fit the bodies? No one should have ever had to pay for an error that was not their fault. The fact they had to beggars belief and some are in this position TWICE !!??

Now you get a discount , but you have to buy clothing ?

This run is a complete shambles.

The issues in this last batch seem like a pretty glaring error on the tailor's part, issues that earlier jackets did not have. Seems unfair to make these buyers pay extra.
Understand, but the tailor need to cover the shipping back and the redone material.
We can revise it but with this clause I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, I am not in need of the clothing. However, I would like my jacket to have the correct leather backing on the neck. I also am not in a position to pay to send this back again.
Will wait until you have the fund to send back, sorry but we need to cover all the revision material and the labor.
I really hope you understand.

Back