Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an idea for future runs, and I know I'm going to sound crazy, but just hear me out......

maybe make ALL the items you send out the same as the proto type that people signed off on

:oops:

It's only a suggestion.

šŸ˜
That the first proto, and some of the suggestion is to have it more minor than to be weathered like that.
Just a suggestion you should read the whole thread to understand the situation, don't jump in the middle of the run and stated something that you didn't know from the beginning.

This is true, but there wasn't consistency across all the jackets. After this long, and this many, it's pretty clear the tailor just didn't have their heart in it anymore.
Wow, really?
Have you seen the batches that he sent?, after the last proto?, all the jacket look the same, not to mentioned the quality, and all the works he put in to repair all the returned jacket.
Don't have the heart?, he even redo the pocket for this last batch, because he think it's not quite perfect like the rest.. honestly you really don't know anything.
This tailor really gave his all.. what a bunch of nonsense.

That the first proto, and some of the suggestion is to have it more minor than to be weathered like that.
Just a suggestion you should read the whole thread to understand the situation, don't jump in the middle of the run and stated something that you didn't know from the beginning.
WOW, seriously and when I thought it couldn't get any worse you presume to assume that I am not up with everything. I know every little suggestion and change that has been suggested and made and given my opinion on any and every one of them. To say I jumped in the middle of the run and don't know what is going on is both insulting, inaccurate and completely unprofessional as is delivering a jacket that is supposed to be weathered and people having to weather it themselves.

Last edited:
WOW, seriously and when I thought it couldn't get any worse you presume to assume that I am not up with everything. I know every little suggestion and change that has been suggested and made and given my opinion on any and every one of them. To say I jumped in the middle of the run and don't know what is going on is both insulting, inaccurate and completely unprofessional.
Just stating the facts here, don't know why you can gave all the suggestion, but can't take one back.
If you know from the beginning the first proto, people ask for it to be less weathered, that's why we make the jacket have a very minor weathering it's a collective decision.
The production result it's from the 2nd proto which less weathered, got shorten, etc.
So yeah that's why it's completely different from the 1st proto, and your suggestion to "make ALL the items you send out the same as the proto type that people signed off"-> like all the jacket we sent is not accurate with the proto, if you compared to the 1st proto of course it's different. Again that's why I asked you to read from the beginning.

I must've been reading a different forum then when I was seeing post after post about people saying the weathering or lack there of was underwhelming and less than what they were expecting?

My own jacket had zero visable weathering other than scrumpled sleeves.

That's fine, I weathered it myself like most others have, but that is beside the point.

I have been here since the 1st 6 months, commented for 100 pages in this thread for your comments to assume that I don't know what I'm talking about is both rude , arrogant and ignorant.

The jacket is nice, no doubt, but this run has been a total sh*t show and the jacket whilst lovely was not what was promised as many people have testified.

I must've been reading a different forum then when I was seeing post after post about people saying the weathering or lack there of was underwhelming and less than what they were expecting?

I have been here since the 1st 6 months, commented for 100 pages in this thread for your comments to assume that I don't know what I'm talking about is both rude , arrogant and ignorant.
Yeah you joined pretty much in the middle of it and bought the spot from someone else.
The proto were discussed with the first 20 buyers, and it's a collective decision.
The majority want it less weathered, again maybe you don't know because you didn't join the run from the very first beginning.
I'm not arrogant certainly not ignorant, I just stating something that you probably missed.
Again you always try to stir everything up, and if you have any personal issue with me or the tailor feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Wow, really?
Have you seen the batches that he sent?, after the last proto?, all the jacket look the same, not to mentioned the quality, and all the works he put in to repair all the returned jacket.
Don't have the heart?, he even redo the pocket for this last batch, because he think it's not quite perfect like the rest.. honestly you really don't know anything.
This tailor really gave his all.. what a bunch of nonsense.
I'm just going off what many have said. Also, 2yrs of the same thing is enough for even the most dedicated artist to be tired of something. The delays kinda reflect that, and also jackets being returned. It wasn't my intention to get under your skin. I just offered a perspective, sorry.

Last edited:
I'm just going off what many have said. Also, 2yrs of the same thing is enough for even the most dedicated artist to be tired of something. The delays kinda reflect that, and also jackets being returned. It wasn't my intention to get under your skin. I just offered a perspective, sorry.
No problem man, just need to let go all the negativity.
We're really at the last batch, and finally the run will be complete.
Hopefully you can still have positivity toward this, and not affected with the negativity thrown towards the tailor.
Really he's doing amazing job and try to give his best on this run, which is not easy.
Will update you with the tracking code within this week, the latest will be early next week.
Again sorry if I also offended you in any way.

No problem man, just need to let go all the negativity.
We're really at the last batch, and finally the run will be complete.
Hopefully you can still have positivity toward this, and not affected with the negativity thrown towards the tailor.
Really he's doing amazing job and try to give his best on this run, which is not easy.
Will update you with the tracking code within this week, the latest will be early next week.
Again sorry if I also offended you in any way.
You're only human, and I know you've copped it all over, myself included. Home stretch now, we hope.

You're only human, and I know you've copped it all over, myself included. Home stretch now, we hope.
The good news is now the Korean EMS already released the shipping regulation towards Australia, so you will received the jacket much sooner than the previous Australian buyers.

It's going back to me.
The product that will be send will be exactly the same like all the previous batch, he just showed the proto to me.. and I update you guys with the picture that have the proto in it.
I wasn't even on this run, I was asking out of curiosity. I'm still confused though because you said the image showed the last 5 to go out?

Hey guys got my jacket today, and wanted to report that it's not good. It has several issues that I think everyone in this final batch should look out for. First off I want to point out this isn't meant to discredit the great work Hwe has done it's amazing how the jacket looks in leather in this scale.

But I have to be honest, and bring awareness to the situation. The back panel has been shorten a lot more then before personally it's the length I wanted (and believe the actual film jacket was) you can see the back pockets which is good. Now the part that bugs me is the front is the same as before a bit longer, So the back is shorter then the front rather then being the same length (in this case I rather the front be the same length as the back which is 5mm shorter then it was originally)

Not only that the side of the jacket has weird dip, and is sown connecting to the back panel, that's not all but the pockets aren't sown all the way to the end of the jacket it's been glued instead. There should be enough room for the side pockets to be accessed but it's to the point where it looks like it will fall off or is sticking out. The collar isn't all leather like before either only the front is but the back or inside is the silk material of the jacket lining.

The sleeves are longer also, But the biggest issue and inconsistency is the jacket is made of a different leather. It's still soft but now seems more thicker in comparison to the first batches (I was in batch 1 so I know the difference) and not as malleable, I also feel there is to much leather around the chest again which was taken in a bit before. I messaged jagzz to see if the issue can be addressed by the artist so we'll talk about it more. But I wanted you guys to know because we spent a lot of money on these only for it to end like this would be devastating.
20220730_154515.jpg
20220730_154629.jpg
20220730_154547.jpg
20220730_163549.jpg
20220730_163333.jpg
20220730_164005.jpg

I'm sorry and I don't mean to be unkind to Luis, especially seeing as he's already received one imperfect jacket previously and now has had this happen to him a second time , but this jacket has really been phoned in on a Friday afternoon !! This jacket passed QC inspection ? šŸ˜¬

Artist Fatigue. But hey, I thought the reasons for all the delays was that these were being quality controlled? I thought they were being inspected so everyone was getting the same jacket? If I've been following the thread that's been the excuse, correct? The reason it's taken so long was the tailor was inspecting these jackets. So apparently this passed QC. The tailor was ok with sending this out. šŸ‘Œ

Hey guys got my jacket today, and wanted to report that it's not good. It has several issues that I think everyone in this final batch should look out for. First off I want to point out this isn't meant to discredit the great work Hwe has done it's amazing how the jacket looks in leather in this scale.

But I have to be honest, and bring awareness to the situation. The back panel has been shorten a lot more then before personally it's the length I wanted (and believe the actual film jacket was) you can see the back pockets which is good. Now the part that bugs me is the front is the same as before a bit longer, So the back is shorter then the front rather then being the same length (in this case I rather the front be the same length as the back which is 5mm shorter then it was originally)

Not only that the side of the jacket has weird dip, and is sown connecting to the back panel, that's not all but the pockets aren't sown all the way to the end of the jacket it's been glued instead. There should be enough room for the side pockets to be accessed but it's to the point where it looks like it will fall off or is sticking out. The collar isn't all leather like before either only the front is but the back or inside is the silk material of the jacket lining.

The sleeves are longer also, But the biggest issue and inconsistency is the jacket is made of a different leather. It's still soft but now seems more thicker in comparison to the first batches (I was in batch 1 so I know the difference) and not as malleable, I also feel there is to much leather around the chest again which was taken in a bit before. I messaged jagzz to see if the issue can be addressed by the artist so we'll talk about it more. But I wanted you guys to know because we spent a lot of money on these only for it to end like this would be devastating. View attachment 447487View attachment 447488View attachment 447489View attachment 447495View attachment 447491View attachment 447492
This is extremely disappointing to see, and not a few days after being told of the negativity surrounding these last batches. Then myself uttering if the tailor's heart is perhaps just no longer in it. I think it's very fair to say @jagzz I was perhaps not too far off the mark in my earlier comments. Regardless of when people joined this run, we all paid the same amount of money, and some perhaps more. To see this result at the end, is truly and utterly heart breaking. Return shipping to correct these errors should NOT be covered by the members on this run.

Just a few other things I found lacking on this. You can see what I meant about the dip I marked how it's supposed to match the back, one image is how it should look when the straps aren't fasten all the way the other I did fasten the straps, so it should look like this fully fastened, and length of the front compared to the back panel. Also there is a bit to much material around the breast area of the jacket. I also think the sleeves should have a bit more room and not be so fitted. One image is how the jacket should look zipped up and the other is how it actually looks zipped up.
20220730_154547~2.jpg
20220731_113314~2.jpg
20220731_112942~2.jpg
20220731_113859~2.jpg
20220731_114215~2.jpg

Back