Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
011ADA71-2578-4E27-B242-71D9393F34C8.gif

Last batch is going this week.. sorry for the delay.
There's some issue on the some of the pocket stitching so he need to redo some of the jackets.
But these are the last 5 to go.
295673972_383446383893259_3942616474422942007_n.jpg

Exclatharis
Yin Liu
njlanman
Rmsceb
The Pawn

Will update the tracking code next.

Thanks

Last batch is going this week.. sorry for the delay.
There's some issue on the some of the pocket stitching so he need to redo some of the jackets.
But these are the last 5 to go.
View attachment 447316

Exclatharis
Yin Liu
njlanman
Rmsceb
The Pawn

Will update the tracking code next.

Thanks
2 of those jackets. Middle, and bottom left look like they've been sat on?

Bottom left too. The sleeves are both flat, like it's been under a book or something. The others apart from that centre one look okay.
Will let the tailor know, but don't worry everyone will have the product like the previous batch.

Mine's one (batch 4) is still in label created, not yet in the system, what happen?

Here's an idea for future runs, and I know I'm going to sound crazy, but just hear me out......

maybe make ALL the items you send out the same as the proto type that people signed off on

:oops:

It's only a suggestion.

😝

Here's an idea for future runs, and I know I'm going to sound crazy, but just hear me out......

maybe make ALL the items you send out the same as the proto type that people signed off on

:oops:

It's only a suggestion.

😝
In this case the revisions from the proto were better. Lol

This is true, but there wasn't consistency across all the jackets. After this long, and this many, it's pretty clear the tailor just didn't have their heart in it anymore.
Yeah I know what you mean. Once I get mine I'll check it out if it's shorter then my first one, I'll be happy with that defect. Lmao

So someone is getting the original prototype?
It's going back to me.
The product that will be send will be exactly the same like all the previous batch, he just showed the proto to me.. and I update you guys with the picture that have the proto in it.

Back