Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Here's tracking for the 10 sets that already been shipped, so sorry.

- greatlakes6: EB047344542KR (1 Set)
- ringoyau: EB047344556KR (1 Set)
- RomeoYoshinaga: EB047344560KR (3 Sets)
- Luisenigma1: EB047344573KR (1 Set)
- raymondF: EB047344587KR (1 Set)
- takeshi: EB047344600KR (1 Set)
- finaldemon28: EB047344595KR (2 Sets)

I will update again for the rest of the batch next week.

Another week, and no update of tracking. If the jackets are all ready, then logic says it would require a single trip to the post office to receive the tracking numbers, no?
Finishing up the last 5 jackets, will ship around next week.
Need to make sure all the QC is perfect, we don't want to get the returned jacket again.. which takes lot of our time.

Finishing up the last 5 jackets, will ship around next week.
Need to make sure all the QC is perfect, we don't want to get the returned jacket again.. which takes lot of our time.
Will these be weathered properly? Apparently there was some discrepancies between the batches in terms of weathering.

Yes, but because we're doing manually one by one please expect some discrepancies.
When I say discrepancies, I mean some with more weathering, and some with not enough. It appears I'm in the last 5, so I would appreciate accurate weathering, and no necessity for me to add more upon arrival, that's all.

Mine had hardly any weathering as well as everyone else in batch 2. Don't see why people in the last batch would get superior weathering?...

Mine had hardly any weathering as well as everyone else in batch 2. Don't see why people in the last batch would get superior weathering?...
Because it's supposed to be weathered. It was said it would be weather. If you didn't question that when yours arrived, then that's your problem. I'm not asking for "superior weathering". I'm clarifying it will be weathered properly given the discrepancies between the batches...

Fair enough, I just don't see why yours would get special treatment compared to everyone else's. They should all be the same.

I'm not concerned, just saying they should all have the same details (i.e. measurements/fit & weathering). Carry on...

I'm not concerned, just saying they should all have the same details (i.e. measurements/fit & weathering). Carry on...
Do you know why it has long delays until today, it is because they should all have the same details as what you said but it is not on the early first batch.

Mine is different from others when in first batch

I don't think any problem that Exclatharis concerned about this.

Last edited:
Do you know why it has long delays until today, it is because they should all have the same details as what you said but it is not on the early first batch.

Mine is different from others when in first batch

I don't think any problem that Exclatharis concerned about this.
Yeah, I just figured because it hasn't yet shipped. I'm in the final 5, so if I'm going to ask the question, then I may as well ask now. Consistency across the batches has either been too little, or not enough, so I'm just putting it on the thread before it's shipped, that I'd greatly appreciate the full weathering that was intended. Nothing more, nothing less.

Funnily though WE ALL paid for a weathered jacket. Seems at this point with the final 5, you'll end up getting the same as what we all got. I know it's not asking for special treatment as it's not what was advertised. It was sold [and we paid] for weathering. But now with the majority of the run done I don't see why things would change at this point. And I doubt the tailor is going to accommodate such a request as that could open up a large can if worms.

This run should never. I REPEAT. NEVER have been in batches to begin with. That was a problem from the begining. Clients (we) shouldn't have had to pay out the full amount for this jacket till all of them were ready to ship out. It would have insured the tailor stayed focused and delivered the same quality [and weathering] across the board. Some may be happy with the level of weathering on theirs, but I know there have been a vocal bunch that have not.

So how does the tailor address this issue? Let's say he does weather these last 5 brilliantly. Now, how is that fair for the first 4 batches? Is he going to let people ship their jackets back to get the same level of weathering?

Back