Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funnily though WE ALL paid for a weathered jacket. Seems at this point with the final 5, you'll end up getting the same as what we all got. I know it's not asking for special treatment as it's not what was advertised. It was sold [and we paid] for weathering. But now with the majority of the run done I don't see why things would change at this point. And I doubt the tailor is going to accommodate such a request as that could open up a large can if worms.

This run should never. I REPEAT. NEVER have been in batches to begin with. That was a problem from the begining. Clients (we) shouldn't have had to pay out the full amount for this jacket till all of them were ready to ship out. It would have insured the tailor stayed focused and delivered the same quality [and weathering] across the board. Some may be happy with the level of weathering on theirs, but I know there have been a vocal bunch that have not.

So how does the tailor address this issue? Let's say he does weather these last 5 brilliantly. Now, how is that fair for the first 4 batches? Is he going to let people ship their jackets back to get the same level of weathering?
That was the point I was trying to make. Sorry if I offended the other poster but if these last jackets have the original/superior weathering it was intended to have it could cause issues with other buyers unhappy with their jackets. Well said @Cellar Toys 👏

Funnily though WE ALL paid for a weathered jacket. Seems at this point with the final 5, you'll end up getting the same as what we all got. I know it's not asking for special treatment as it's not what was advertised. It was sold [and we paid] for weathering. But now with the majority of the run done I don't see why things would change at this point. And I doubt the tailor is going to accommodate such a request as that could open up a large can if worms.

This run should never. I REPEAT. NEVER have been in batches to begin with. That was a problem from the begining. Clients (we) shouldn't have had to pay out the full amount for this jacket till all of them were ready to ship out. It would have insured the tailor stayed focused and delivered the same quality [and weathering] across the board. Some may be happy with the level of weathering on theirs, but I know there have been a vocal bunch that have not.

So how does the tailor address this issue? Let's say he does weather these last 5 brilliantly. Now, how is that fair for the first 4 batches? Is he going to let people ship their jackets back to get the same level of weathering?
Maybe it was brought up previously, maybe it wasn't, but I'm not responsible for other members not voicing their concerns when there's arrived though bro. You're implying because they didn't, I have to settle? Or I shouldn't ask the question at least?

Maybe it was brought up previously, maybe it wasn't, but I'm not responsible for other members not voicing their concerns when there's arrived though bro. You're implying because they didn't, I have to settle? Or I shouldn't ask the question at least?
The lack of weathering was addressed previously before batch 2 was sent out though? They still shipped with minimal amount of weathering.

Yeah, I just figured because it hasn't yet shipped. I'm in the final 5, so if I'm going to ask the question, then I may as well ask now. Consistency across the batches has either been too little, or not enough, so I'm just putting it on the thread before it's shipped, that I'd greatly appreciate the full weathering that was intended. Nothing more, nothing less.
I accept slight differences on weathering, and I do understanding your worry.

In conclusion, it's about having confidence in a tailor or not.

No, I'm just saying others have brought it up as I talked to you in DM about. Nothing changed. I wouldn't expect any change with the last 5 either.

Honestly the he still put a weathering in the jacket, but yeah it's very minimal because there's concern raise of not too many want a very heavy weathered jacket. So what you will get is wrinkled jacket, and some of minor dirt.

Honestly the he still put a weathering in the jacket, but yeah it's very minimal because there's concern raise of not too many want a very heavy weathered jacket. So what you will get is wrinkled jacket, and some of minor dirt.
If it calls for heavy, then it calls for heavy. If it calls for light, then it calls for light. We're all aware IJ is possibly the biggest pain in the a** bash there is. I guess I just want this to be my end game jacket, and not have to to worry about weathering further, that's all.

Being last on the list is a bi*ch 💯

Will update the last tracking code within this week, sorry there was a hold up in the QC.
Need to make sure that all the products is perfect before shipping.

423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif

Back