Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im honestly not paying attention anymore at this point. I'm just patiently waiting for my jacket.
If you don't pay attention to this point, so you think this jacket is not oversize, is already good enough, right?
If the tailor adjusts it, it will become under size in your point
so what are you waiting for now? why won't take the mine one (or other members) that I/they have send back at that time?

I'm the one always said patiently, give more time to tailor in the first begining of this project, even now.

Last edited:
I will try to consult with the tailor regarding the side part, maybe some minor adjustment can make it more closer with the belt. Will try to discuss again with the tailor.

The first 5 jacket will be prioritzed for Batch 1, that has returned the jacket.

After that we will be moving down on the list to Batch 2, Batch 3, and so on.

Hopefully we can nailed the first five, again please give the tailor some time to finish it, as there’s always new findings and revision.

If everyone on the same page on doing this right, please expect more delay on this.

Thanks guys

The first 5 jacket will be prioritzed for Batch 1, that has returned the jacket.

After that we will be moving down on the list to Batch 2, Batch 3, and so on.

Hopefully we can nailed the first five, again please give the tailor some time to finish it, as there’s always new findings and revision.

If everyone on the same page on doing this right, please expect more delay on this.

Thanks guys
I have request you and tell the tailor already, put me in the last batch, so what is the point we discuss in personal message? I have spent my own money for return once already, so I still don't have any choice for what I want?

Last edited:
I will try to consult with the tailor regarding the side part, maybe some minor adjustment can make it more closer with the belt. Will try to discuss again with the tailor.
Appreciate your efforts and insist on the quality of this jacket, I personally feel that the belt is the last issue to our jacket, after this adjustment the jacket itself will looks 98% accuracy and the rest 2% will be solved by futzing.

I have request you and tell the tailor already, put me in the last batch, so what is the point we discuss in personal message? I have spent my own money for return once already, so I still don't have any choice for what I want?
Yup if you don’t want it, I can put you on the last batch of course.

This is the last ver of the jacket by the look of it, it’s not that far off. Definitely can be adjust with minor work said the tailor.

9DBFB42D-F642-4C9F-A6F4-58236EA0B548.jpeg

6B10C2DA-DC6D-401D-ABFD-90E540408D08.jpeg

The 5 first batch will be ship on 30th of September.

The next batch we target to ship on 10th of October.

If guys from the first batch doesn’t want to get the 5 batch, pls let me know so I can exclude you and put you on the last batch.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This is the last ver of the jacket by the look of it, it’s not that far off. Definitely can be adjust with minor work said the tailor.

View attachment 437681

View attachment 437682

The 5 first batch will be ship on 30th of October.

The next batch we target to ship on 10th of October.

If guys from the first batch doesn’t want to get the 5 batch, pls let me know so I can exclude you and put you on the last batch.

Thanks.
Do you mean 30 of September? Lol I'm starting to get confused.

This is a roughly sample for the adjustment of the belt. The belt seems need to move forward as the blue arrow pointed out in order to shorten the distance between the pocket as the red line shows.
The blue line could be the right place BUT we can also make the blue line backwards a little to make sure the belt won’t be too close. Maybe reduce 1/4 of the distance (red line) is more save than shorten 1/3.

Nevertheless, I personally think that the easiest way is to make the distance (red line) equal to 1/4 of the pocket.

C3F2A095-56E5-4AC3-BBE5-23799B345B1C.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a roughly sample for the adjustment of the belt. The belt seems need to move forward as the blue arrow pointed out in order to shorten the distance between the pocket as the red line shows.
The blue line could be the right place BUT we can also make the blue line backwards a little to make sure the belt won’t be too close. Maybe reduce 1/4 of the distance (red line) is more save than shorten 1/3.

Nevertheless, I personally think that the easiest way is to make the distance (red line) equal to 1/4 of the pocket.

View attachment 437683
I think based on measurement the pocket is already correct. And we already har lot of dicussion on it.

F5F8ECD8-53CA-47D5-9744-6ED2ED56BB41.jpeg

And the side belt is adjustable if everyone want to have fitter looks.

View attachment 437683

Just for clarity, are you proposing that little bit of material be trimmed all the way up to the arm/shoulder area to help with the excess material? I doubt it can just be taken in from this one spot.

If you don't pay attention to this point, so you think this jacket is not oversize, is already good enough, right?
If the tailor adjusts it, it will become under size in your point
so what are you waiting for now? why won't take the mine one (or other members) that I/they have send back at that time?

I'm the one always said patiently, give more time to tailor in the first begining of this project, even now.
What are you on my ass about?
Since the recent modifications the jacket looks to be a much better fit than it was when it originally was sent out.

Fact: we will never hit 100% accuracy at this scale. We could literally be going around and around with revisions forever. People will always find issue with something.

I have no problem waiting for whatever fixes need to happen, but I am starting to ask the question when is enough enough? Because with every new pics Jaggz posts in the thread we seem to find more stuff we want changed.

I applaud Jaggz and the tailor for the fixes absolutely 💯 but after this fix what's next to be changed or requested to be changed ? Honest question.

And having yours sent out last is going to accomplish what? Once the finalized jacket is done we should all be receiving the same thing. Whether you are in batch 1 or batch 5.

And when I say Im not even paying attention to what needs fixing beyond what has already I'm saying I'm happy with what I'm seeing with the jacket, but I'm obviously not going to rush the tailor or jaggz to have the item so if changes still need to be made hence my "patiently waiting".

Anything further you need me to explain to you?

What are you on my ass about?
Since the recent modifications the jacket looks to be a much better fit than it was when it originally was sent out.

Fact: we will never hit 100% accuracy at this scale. We could literally be going around and around with revisions forever. People will always find issue with something.

I have no problem waiting for whatever fixes need to happen, but I am starting to ask the question when is enough enough? Because with every new pics Jaggz posts in the thread we seem to find more stuff we want changed.

I applaud Jaggz and the tailor for the fixes absolutely 💯 but after this fix what's next to be changed or requested to be changed ? Honest question.

And having yours sent out last is going to accomplish what? Once the finalized jacket is done we should all be receiving the same thing. Whether you are in batch 1 or batch 5.

And when I say Im not even paying attention to what needs fixing beyond what has already I'm saying I'm happy with what I'm seeing with the jacket, but I'm obviously not going to rush the tailor or jaggz to have the item so if changes still need to be made hence my "patiently waiting".

Anything further you need me to explain to you?

I want to ask you also, what are you on my ass about?

You quote and reply to my post first

A member find a part of the jacket is not accurate even can obviously judge by eyes, and it may ***solve the oversize problem***

I said is not new details input, is a revise for a fault (the oversize problem), and ---that's not reply to you, but what did you reply to me?

You said you don't care and will wait patiently, so is it I need to care or not? if not what is the content you reply to me?

Tailor, he will change or not, that's another story, maybe we are late discover the problem, so he may not change it, he has a right and
it also depends on he wants to make his work more perfect or not.

I know it never be perfect, forget the oversize problem, now a member points out an obvious mistake and asks for change, and the result is --please don't do this?
so don't say it out? Is bad?

So we are not chasing accurate now? so in before, we calculate all the measurements, in talking about 5mm defferent etc....,
and now should not care about an obvious wrong which can easily judges by eyes, is it a joke? What is our standard now?

I will appreciate that member and ask the tailor for change, but if is too late, that's no way, we miss in the first beginning and we have to accept it.
If tailor will change, appreciate him.

YOU SAID---Once the finalized jacket is done we should all be receiving the same thing. Whether you are in batch 1 or batch 5.

Yes, this is what I'm thought at that time too, but last I have to send it back, You want to know the reason? others members also return back, so do you think is the same thing? you can ask them.

Last edited:
This post will probably ruffle some feathers, lol.

I don’t really see any (major) issue. I’m all for accuracy but this is an area of the jacket that, on a figure especially, is hardly seen.

I mostly only see museum posing from members here anyways. Wouldn’t the holster and figures arm would hid the small inaccuracy of the jacket’s side?

idk, maybe I don’t belong because I’m not making too much of a big deal of such a small thing.

I think based on measurement the pocket is already correct. And we already har lot of dicussion on it.

View attachment 437689

And the side belt is adjustable if everyone want to have fitter looks.
The pocket is now placed on the perfect position and we shouldn’t move it.
I mean the belt need to be moved closer to the pocket just like what I draw on the second picture, the distance between belt and pocket are now too long on both sides.
1F503DCC-4148-449F-8BB3-06FFE59C7BD2.jpeg

50352E71-236A-4C5F-9C84-2CF39B1C5EBA.jpeg

F44F6EDB-9E56-4CCD-90E6-7E94C2704CE5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back