Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just about to ask the same thing? I hope we're still talking September and are still on the previous delineated schedule adding 1 week delay:

Per jagzz post:

Timeline for new production:

Batch 1:
5 pcs - 18 Sep 2021 --> 23 Sep 2021
Batch 2:
10 pcs - 02 Okt 2021
Batch 3:
10 pcs - 16 Okt 2021
Batch 4:
10 pcs - 31 Okt 2021
Batch 5:
11 pcs - 16 Nov 2021

I don't know how you guys have gone with shipping over the last couple of months but I have found the postal service to be deplorable. I've had packages sent to wrong countries-twice !! Express shipping that took 49 days with USPS/Australia Post.

I re-iterate that if it all possible, these items are so expensive, so valuable I would really prefer a courier option like Fed-Ex or DHL. They have to be small to post, right? Surely that is not that expensive?

I don't feel comfortable with my jacket going in the postal service.

I don't know how you guys have gone with shipping over the last couple of months but I have found the postal service to be deplorable. I've had packages sent to wrong countries-twice !! Express shipping that took 49 days with USPS/Australia Post.

I re-iterate that if it all possible, these items are so expensive, so valuable I would really prefer a courier option like Fed-Ex or DHL. They have to be small to post, right? Surely that is not that expensive?

I don't feel comfortable with my jacket going in the postal service.

I understand what you mean. I mailed a head sculpt through usps from US to Australia on Aug. 8. All information was correct all my papers were in order. Still no delivery for the buyer and package has not been updated since the 30th of August. I now can not even locate my parcel through USPS.

Sucks even more because the buyer said he shipped from Australia to America in 10 days. I had to refund the buyer (he was very understanding, thankfully). No head sculpt for him and still no return to myself either. Pretty upsetting.

I understand what you mean. I mailed a head sculpt through usps from US to Australia on Aug. 8. All information was correct all my papers were in order. Still no delivery for the buyer and package has not been updated since the 30th of August. I now can not even locate my parcel through USPS.

Sucks even more because the buyer said he shipped from Australia to America in 10 days. I had to refund the buyer (he was very understanding, thankfully). No head sculpt for him and still no return to myself either. Pretty upsetting.

That sucks Man.

I bought an AFA Han Bespin figure #1 grail from an ebay seller. Paid USPS express. It went from the US to Australia to Tokyo to Australia to Tokyo to Melbourne Australia then to me in Adelaide Australia and took 49 days. Needless to say in those 49 days there were long patches where the tracking did nothing then it turns up in Tokyo ??? Twice ?? That's why I would really like this jacket sent with DHL if I could. That stressed me out big time !!!

I suggest that we shorten the distance between the belt and the pocket
65AA6166-947E-4FDA-8758-E6D99A81B173.jpeg

It is shorter in the movie as well as the 1:1 prototype.
4FA586F8-E2B2-4F85-83D3-6CB4E227682D.jpeg

B230BA17-1395-419F-99C6-3CFF839F92C8.jpeg

If we look closer than we will realize that some of part is actually the inside of the pocket
37FB9C4F-E5B0-4950-8BE2-F88CA8FFF3AF.jpeg

it's a shame that for such an expensive item that the tailor doesn't have a fully dressed Indy figure to show progress. We're all using our imaginations, previously with a naked body- no head or hands, now a body in jeans going "yeah, I reckon that'll look ok when I get it on my Indy" My feelings are that Chi-te Hsin , The Rogster & Chilipep66 says it still looks a little wide across the chest, possibly because of the gap mentioned but we we have no way of knowing until it's sent out only to find out yes it does gape. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, maybe it will look fine but there's a lot of guesswork going on.

I will give this tailor my most upmost respect to continually push for perfection and satisfaction for us to have the best 1:6 Raiders Jacket ever. But you know us Indy fanatics, this could go on forever with adjustments....
Agree. It can’t be easy with having to adjust each jacket when each new detail emerges.

Although I’m not 100% on the run yet, I do want to express my gratitude for the managing of the run and to the tailor. Much appreciated.

I will give this tailor my most upmost respect to continually push for perfection and satisfaction for us to have the best 1:6 Raiders Jacket ever. But you know us Indy fanatics, this could go on forever with adjustments....
I do believe that some of the tiny issue could be ignored but not this one, this is an obvious mistake that requires adjustment not to mention it also somewhat help the oversized issue.

Is it a new detail emerges or is it a revise/adjustment for the fault.

Please make clear of this point

I'm not sending mine's one back to tailor just for a new detail to emerge!

Last edited:
Is it a new detail emerges or is it a revise/adjustment for the fault.

Please make clear of this point

I'm not sending mine's one back to tailor just for a new detail to emerge!
Im honestly not paying attention anymore at this point. I'm just patiently waiting for my jacket.

Back