Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed.
I did already say this but I wanted to reiterate, the most important revision needed here is a more careful choosing of the leather pieces to assemble the jacket. Even Kato mentioned that was the hardest part of the process, but as my photos showed, even when getting the right fit, the contrast in leather grains is what holds it back from looking as good as it should (or as these last photos looked)
Agreed. The leather grain on the recent sample looks good to my eyes. Hopefully each jacket will be on par with the proto.

Hi Guys,

So currently the tailor already received total 5 returned jacket from the 1st Batch buyers.
And right now he's still working on the 5 jacket that will be ready to ship on 5th of September...
Sorry for another delay as one of the notes from the returned jacket highlight the pocket shape quite a bit, and make the tailor want to redo the top shape a little bit, so sorry for the delay. But we're trying our best to satisfied everyone in this new updated one.
I will update asap once I received more updates from the tailor.

Yes, today the tailor will send the 5 jacket pics.

And I will list down the recipient for the first 5 sets.
Ok, just to recap
Batch 1 was shipped out.
5 jackets were returned

These new 5 jackets that are being shipped are from batch 2 or are these 5 the 5 that were returned from batch 1 and are now being sent the modified jacket?

Ok, just to recap
Batch 1 was shipped out.
5 jackets were returned

These new 5 jackets that are being shipped are from batch 2 or are these 5 the 5 that were returned from batch 1 and are now being sent the modified jacket?
They are from batch 2 as He said people in batch 1 will have to wait a bit to get theirs back since the tailor had to finish the second batch.

I could be wrong but that's how I read it unless he meant that all of them are delayed until the new pockets are done. I'm waiting to see the new images from jagzz. Lol

Not sure if I could be any more confused about this run, we'll see, I wouldn't rule it out.

So, if the 5 sent back were wrong and needed modifications. 5 correct jackets could have been sent immediately back to the initial recipients or is every jacket that was constructed and ready to ship in need of fixing before they can be sent? Were none of them correct at the time of imminent postage?

Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, the tailor will give me picture this weekend.

The flap on the pocket it’s not easy to make, so he’s trying to get it done as perfect as possible.

We should have something this weekend, and hopefully after the 5 sets approved, we can move along to finish the rest.

Thanks guys.

Please don't send it back to me at this moment.
I don't need it hurry, please finished the other batch first then repair mine's one, thanks.

Back