Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, for 5 sets should be done within this week, another 10 coming in 2 weeks.
Hopefully we can done shipping for everyone in Mid October the latest.
Is everyone who sent their batch one jacket back to the tailor at the end of the line?

Is everyone who sent their batch one jacket back to the tailor at the end of the line?
Once the jacket has been received by the tailor, we will prioritize to send the batch 1 revision first.
In the meantime if we can finish jacket before we received the jacket back, we will send to the 2nd batch.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, I’ve been intensely finalizing the jacket with the tailor.

The first 5 new batch will be ready to ship within next week.

6149E550-6446-4455-8EB1-F0F3AD0E9EED.jpeg

D651A2A2-5E3B-4D5B-AA57-D28B79836EB9.jpeg

This is the final quality that you will received.

I will share the list next week.

Thank you

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, I’ve been intensely finalizing the jacket with the tailor.

The first 5 new batch will be ready to ship within next week.

View attachment 436585
View attachment 436586
This is the final quality that you will received.

I will share the list next week.

Thank you
Thanks for the update. I think the fit looks much better throughout and will leave a bit of room for futzing. The stitching looks clean and precise as well.

6149E550-6446-4455-8EB1-F0F3AD0E9EED.jpeg.jpg

I don't know, to me it still seems to sit far away from the body.

Maybe it's because it's on a body with jeans , I don't know but the fit does not look right to me.

Perhaps if it were futzed or posed properly? Just my honest thoughts.

If everyone is happy then we'll go with that I guess.🤷‍♂️

View attachment 436597

Maybe it's because it's on a body with jeans , I don't know but the fit does not look right to me.

Just needs futzing.

Was the jacket shortened?
There's no changes on the front, but we shortened the back a bit to have that lift up effect on the back. But overall other than some minor adjustment on the sleeves, and pocket there's not much changes. But it really shows much more improvement.

View attachment 436597

It's still a little bit stiff, but no worries the tailor will address that, and overall you still need a little bit of futzing on your own once you received it.. but this new version will be much more easier to futz.

There's no changes on the front, but we shortened the back a bit to have that lift up effect on the back. But overall other than some minor adjustment on the sleeves, and pocket there's not much changes. But it really shows much more improvement.
No wonder it looked that way bud. Can we see an image of the back just to get an idea how it looks now? Definitely excited to see it with the changes now. 😅

I did already say this but I wanted to reiterate, the most important revision needed here is a more careful choosing of the leather pieces to assemble the jacket. Even Kato mentioned that was the hardest part of the process, but as my photos showed, even when getting the right fit, the contrast in leather grains is what holds it back from looking as good as it should (or as these last photos looked)

Back