Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jagzz can you post the remaining batch lists as well as a new time frame for the completion of each?
Exciting to see this project moving forward.

Batch 3:
The Rogster
ringoyau
ShuYanHuang
ROMEO YOSHINAGA
bruin1773
Mechanized
bob_falfa
Rzeznikk
Onesixthvisage
hottoysaddict72

Batch 4:
Jbeltram4
vcpeng87
Julie250
Ecklectic
terryip
Jonghyo Lim
K1LLJOY
ms8794.jang
Bravomite
Raymond_F

Last Batch:
finaldemon28
blade016
Yin Liu
njlanman
takeshi

Pretty excited to start seeing the jackets from members who receive theirs.

Hopefully people will use a variety of bodies to determine which the jackets drapes best on.

Also, on a completely unrelated note: Anyone who has a spare Indy head sculpt, message me:)

Yeah, this feels like a fresh start on the most pivotal moment of these runs -- the in-hand reviews (round 2). Hope everyone is thrilled with their jacket and shares excessive amounts of pics. 🙏

I'm still sticking with my plan for the two bodies -- ANH Han and Sideshow TOD/Mythos Kenobi. I'll be pairing up with Iris outfit.

Initial thoughts, it’s fucking fantastic. Quality is on point, and I swear this leather is thinner and more supple. You can literally futz wrinkles into any part of the jacket just by pinching the fabric between your fingers for a few seconds.
Nice that's what I'm talkin about. Will post images today once I get it. Status: Out for Delivery. ✊

Back