Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK folks - some pics for you. My tripod is broken, but I think these cover the jacket just fine.

Obviously the fit is a huge improvement, and there doesn't seem to be any tailoring-related QC issues I can spot. Also, like I mentioned, the material is amazing. Those creases on the left side of the jacket (your right) in the breast area were made by pinching the material together for a few seconds, so it makes futzing the material on the front of the jacket to your liking a dream.

kgBr5Y3.jpg

tA5tZBM.jpg

xPObOnq.jpg

MiVj0Kh.jpg

Curious if you are still futzing with it, Marf? Your pictures have really given me so much relief. And knowing about the malleability is just so key to getting the right look and hang.

Curious if you are still futzing with it, Marf? Your pictures have really given me so much relief. And knowing about the malleability is just so key to getting the right look and hang.
I definitely plan to, I’ll probably post more pictures a little later. I noticed in my pics it looks like the sleeve tapers at the wrist and it doesn’t, that’s just a futzing issue. I just wanted to get these up to assure everyone that this new version delivers. 😊

Really is an amazing Indiana Jones, Dane! Bravo!!!

If you take any more -- and if you're taking requests -- I'd love to see a little more distance on Indy, camera a little further back.

Wow. Just wow. Firstly, the jacket looks great! The fit…***chef’s kiss***

Secondly, that’s some serious figure goals right there @MarfMaster. Your Indy looks amazing. Spot-on to what’s on screen.

My figures are crossed I can eventually get there myself. Lol.

Back