Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m guilty of it! Just figured it would be odd of me chiming in since I’m not part of the run. But as @Wor-Gar knows, I just recently got into the Indy figure game so I’ve been going around enjoying folks customs in here, on SSF and the rerun of the Toribox clothing that you’re managing (which I also wish I could’ve been a part of had I joined in on the Indy fun sooner).

A great 1/6 Indy is a worthy endeavor, I wish you luck! 😊 If any Yunsil sets open up for whatever reason I’ll let you know.

Totally in agreement. Definitely cuts down on interaction when that's the entire point of these places.

Terrific shots of your Indy, Marf. Can't wait to see everyone else's Indy get upgraded too.
Well said!

Thank you for the kind words, I’m also excited to see more pics and positivity. 😊

It’s going to be bitter sweet when my jacket arrives. Why? No figure to put it on, lol.

I knew building up Indy was going to be a slow burn so seeing everyone post their finished figures gives me the inspiration I need not to call it quits.

So let’s keep the pictures coming everyone:)

I miss the days when there wasn’t a ‘like’ button on this site. People had to express their enthusiasm in words, and it filled these threads with palpable excitement and great conversation. Human interaction reduced to the click of a button.
The good old days.. haha

I’m sure I speak for everyone, but I could go for some more pics. I’m glad this jacket is looking as great as it is. I was admittedly a bit worried. I’m excited again.
So Marf and Luis, it’s the best jacket you’ve encountered so far?

I’m sure I speak for everyone, but I could go for some more pics. I’m glad this jacket is looking as great as it is. I was admittedly a bit worried. I’m excited again.
I feel that regardless of my nitpicks with the length before and if I still have any now. This is without a doubt one of the best jackets I've gotten for Indy. From just off the strength that it's actual leather as thin as toilet paper. Lol I mean this thing just feels nice in hand it's so supple you can fold it and give it a nice draped look. So yes one of the best I've had the pleasure of owning. Now I just need a pair of new pants and shirt to go with it. 😂

Last edited:

Yessir, best Indy jacket thus far in terms of overall aesthetic and material. I’ve already sold my Kato jacket. 😊

I saw a Facebook post claiming someone has been waiting over 2 years for their headsculpt to painted by him...
I know a few who have had it for longer. He's super backed up I believe which I think he should focus on that finish all the work.

If anyone has a spare Indy jacket (kato/iris) they're willing to part with let me know please!

Back