Ra's Al Ghul (Batman Begins) Final battle Outfit.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
add me,,,thanks..cant leave mighty out..:rotfl

already on my man, added you as you said you wanted one in the DC Customs thread i initially asked in.

You can add me. I love Kato's work and I need this character..

added, 1 left til we can ask Kato. No limit to the number of interested people tho so anyone can be added

Looking on the first page of this thread never knew his scarf was a dark green.

Well i'm off the list so one more person is needed, i feel i should point this out as it's the reason i'm off: https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=43 the cheaper price is what sealed it for me plus the quicker turnaround. I would love a Kato suit but this being available means i can't justify the price anymore when there's another version available at less than half the price. Sorry guys, i'll try and keep the list updated and if other people go for this as well then the thread will end up being closed.

Well i'm off the list so one more person is needed, i feel i should point this out as it's the reason i'm off: https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=43 the cheaper price is what sealed it for me plus the quicker turnaround. I would love a Kato suit but this being available means i can't justify the price anymore when there's another version available at less than half the price. Sorry guys, i'll try and keep the list updated and if other people go for this as well then the thread will end up being closed.

Have they ever sold out of there clothes sets?

Have they ever sold out of there clothes sets?

i couldn't tell you from experience but i'm pretty sure they will have a set number produced and not continually make them. So i would say order soon if you want one.

i couldn't tell you from experience but i'm pretty sure they will have a set number produced and not continually make them. So i would say order soon if you want one.

Thanks for posting that i was going to get my tailor to make the suit.

They absolutely sell out. However this set was re-released recently so re-issues are possible if there is demand.

Hey Wake, do you have experience buying from iminime? If so do you normally pay as a gift or goods?

Yeah you pay before it ships. Typically you have 5 days to pay from the day you order. At least that is how it works with there full sets and I would assume it would be the same for clothing sets.

Hey Wake, do you have experience buying from iminime? If so do you normally pay as a gift or goods?

I do have experience with iminime and I can say that it's always been positive. I have 5 figures and another 3-4 incoming.

I always pay immediately through PayPal. I copy my order number and invoice into the PayPal message and pay as goods. Iminime absorbs the fees. It's included in the purchase price.

updated, feel free to link this thread and ask Kato if he's interested, but like i said earlier i'm out as Iminines will do fine for me for now.

Back