Ra's Al Ghul (Batman Begins) Final battle Outfit.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultron-7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a complete outfit for Ra's Al Ghul, this is only to gauge interest levels and the moment and we would need at least 20 people to be interested to progress. The suit may be made by Kato so base your interest on that, although I haven't asked him yet as i didn't want to waste his time unless i knew enough people were interest.

CREG will be making a Ra's Al Ghul headsculpt down the line and potentially the mask and cane too. So this will be a chance to assemble a complete Ra's Al Ghul figure together for your collection.

Will consist of: Dark Grey-Black Suit, Black Shirt, Black Tie and Dark Green Scarf.

Only gauging interest atm, only post if your interested. Suit only, no headsculpt, body, shoes or mask, just the outfit. If this goes ahead, price will be around $400-500 (estimated for a guideline).

It will be this outfit:
1.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

2.png

3.png

Interested:
1. thomas90
2. cozzie
3. amalak
4. mao86
5. Levit05
6. menoseloso
7. enthus
8. Wake
9. intothevoid
10. UltraMarknus
11. mightyq
12. Kicker773
13. Grimlockisking
14. Hosam-G
15. bigm
16. hydeous
17. skooternb
18. Gray
19. Spawn-man
20. daharvest
---

Last edited:
Well the headsculpt and mask will be done, but not til early - mid next year probably, more details will arise soon.

If you are trying Kato I think you should make it clear in your first post about the possible price point of $400/500 for the full suit or maybe more... plus maybe talk to Kato once, because he has some more prerequisites in taking up a project other than a confirmed interest list. Just letting you know from before :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are trying Kato I think you should make it clear in your first post about the possible price point of $400/500 for the full suit or maybe more... plus maybe talk to Kato once, because he has some more prerequisites in taking up a project other than a confirmed interest list. Just letting you know from before :)

Good point bout the price!

You can put me down on the interest list. Obviously Kato will kill it if he agrees to take on the project, but do you have anybody in mind as a back up in case he doesn't?

You can put me down on the interest list. Obviously Kato will kill it if he agrees to take on the project, but do you have anybody in mind as a back up in case he doesn't?

I have a couple others but i'm hoping for Kato, he may even be able to use suit templetes he already has. The shirt will have to be new and so will for scarf. Depends on his views. We'll see, need to reach 20 at least first.

Well the headsculpt and mask will be done, but not til early - mid next year probably, more details will arise soon.

With early - mid next year, do you mean as in februari/march 2013 or? I am very interested in a painted headsculpt so... (sorry for the offtopic)

With early - mid next year, do you mean as in februari/march 2013 or? I am very interested in a painted headsculpt so... (sorry for the offtopic)

No specific date as yet sorry, but it should be before the middle of next year.

Back