Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives by T.Grove/ Yunsil- Payments due April 5th!

I'll take a Rust head and a badge pls. And yea, who's painting so I can figure that preference out?

Who's painting the sculpts? & is there somewhere I can see some of their work? I'm kinda interested in the sculpt, & would like to see if the paint app is in a style I like.

I am offering to paint 10 of them or I can send them to a painter of your choosing. Here's some recent work of mine. First 10 paid for paintwork will get them I think there's 5 spots left.

u2e5a8u7.jpg

7y8e6ymy.jpg

uratahar.jpg

Nice clean work. Will sort out payment tomorrow and drop you a pm.

Hey jake can you please add me to the list?
Just finished the season and now this is a must have.
I'll take the works:
Sculpt- painted
Clothing set
Notebook

I'll send funds tomorrow. Thanks

Hey jake can you please add me to the list?
Just finished the season and now this is a must have.
I'll take the works:
Sculpt- painted
Clothing set
Notebook

I'll send funds tomorrow. Thanks

Awesome just added glad you loved the show man! I'm re watching it now.

just send you guys payment for unpainted sculpt.
I'm moving soon so i'll update my address soon, i'll PM you guys!

98% complete :blissy

Just have to model bottom of pager (battery compartment)....I told my designer he didn't have too...but he's a perfectionist and won't release the file until its 100% complete :lol
Soon Fellas! More WIP pics till its complete :rock

Wow! He is doing amazing work man.....extremely detailed stuff there

Trevor Grove? Hold on, now. I haven't even seen this show yet, and I would like on the interest lists if possible (because I know I'll love it when I get to see it on DVD). Interested in a painted sculpt.

Trevor Grove? Hold on, now. I haven't even seen this show yet, and I would like on the interest lists if possible (because I know I'll love it when I get to see it on DVD). Interested in a painted sculpt.

Added man thanks for the interest. If you have an xbox 360 or newer you can get all the episodes on HBO go. Added bud

Added man thanks for the interest. If you have an xbox 360 or newer you can get all the episodes on HBO go. Added bud

Or APPLE TV :rock

Thanks Jake! Yeah...the kids got talent...and hungry!

This is really starting to look awesome Pajji!
I spoke with Trevor last night, told him everyone is pumped about his involvment. He is really excited about this project. He said its great to be a part of a cool custom project again and he said that he will be starting Marty soon as well.

Or APPLE TV :rock
Thanks for the suggestions guys, but like Game of Thrones, I have to wait because I don't have cable (thus, no HBO) and they won't stream their shows through iTunes or whatever.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but like Game of Thrones, I have to wait because I don't have cable (thus, no HBO) and they won't stream their shows through iTunes or whatever.

There are "other"sites to get the episodes. ;)

The pirate bay. Google it....its gonna be your best bet. You can download em all from there bud.

Back