Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives by T.Grove/ Yunsil- Payments due April 5th!

Yeah, I know. I haven't been willing to do that yet, but at a certain point HBO almost frustrates folks into doing it. I was literally about to call the cable company about whether I could just order HBO and no cable or box to get the username and password :lol

--edit: aaaand they won't go for that. You have to pay for a receiver, and probably a package of channels in order to also get HBO. Bah.

Last edited:

Yeah, I know. I haven't been willing to do that yet, but at a certain point HBO almost frustrates folks into doing it. I was literally about to call the cable company about whether I could just order HBO and no cable or box to get the username and password :lol

--edit: aaaand they won't go for that. You have to pay for a receiver, and probably a package of channels in order to also get HBO. Bah.

Try this bud
1. Make friends with someone who has HBO go.
2. Ask them to share password
3. Enjoy

This is really starting to look awesome Pajji!
I spoke with Trevor last night, told him everyone is pumped about his involvment. He is really excited about this project. He said its great to be a part of a cool custom project again and he said that he will be starting Marty soon as well.

WOOO!

tumblr_n0fftj1XcX1qlzf0xo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Put me on the list for an unpainted Rust please. :wave

Interested in upainted Rust and clothing set.

Watch it online :dunno

I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but here is my version of the binder clip for Cohle's notebook. I'm sorry it is not a functioning clip, but looks fairly close. As you can see it clips over the cover and a few pages as well. I have also included a picture of the three pens. Wrapping up a few minor details then I'll formally start making a list of those who are interested. Stay tuned a post with all the particulars including final price will be coming very soon.

that's amazing to even be able to do something in that scale! Can't wait to get my hands on the entire thing!

I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but here is my version of the binder clip for Cohle's notebook. I'm sorry it is not a functioning clip, but looks fairly close. As you can see it clips over the cover and a few pages as well. I have also included a picture of the three pens. Wrapping up a few minor details then I'll formally start making a list of those who are interested. Stay tuned a post with all the particulars including final price will be coming very soon.

Amazing work Ronnie!

Awesome work.

Astonishing work :rock

Back