Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor Grove and Yunsil

First 40 paid, it sounds like.

So 40 people paid at this point ?

Payment sent i cant miss this please confirm?

Payment recieved thank you krec9! You won't miss this!

Thank you for making this project when is Marty going to start or is Trevor doing another Cole next?

Thank you for making this project when is Marty going to start or is Trevor doing another Cole next?

Trevor will be starting Marty soon..possibly this week depending his schedule.

Might as well take me off the list Rahmier. After Bill V2 and Gittes, and Cheungkinmen's Mercury right around the corner, I can't afford another project at the moment. Love the sculpt, though. Trevor is the master.

Might as well take me off the list Rahmier. After Bill V2 and Gittes, and Cheungkinmen's Mercury right around the corner, I can't afford another project at the moment. Love the sculpt, though. Trevor is the master.

Np, I understand bud it happens.

Just a heads up...if you are still looking for the fire arms both Rust and Marty use:

Marty: Smith & Wesson Model 627 (Snub Nose)
S%26W627.jpg

Rust: Glock 17 Pistol
Glock17EarlyModel.jpg

Doing my damnedest to get some payment in and secure as much as possible. Amazing project and an amazing subject matter. If I don't get in on it, I'm still eagerly waiting to see the finished products.

Off topic but just thought I'd share my own musing with some other hardcore fans -

DSC_0470_zpsc4a1816e.jpg

Payment sent for clothing.

Doing my damnedest to get some payment in and secure as much as possible. Amazing project and an amazing subject matter. If I don't get in on it, I'm still eagerly waiting to see the finished products.

Off topic but just thought I'd share my own musing with some other hardcore fans -

DSC_0470_zpsc4a1816e.jpg

Great work! Thanks for YoNoSe! That's a great likeness

Back