Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor Grove and Yunsil

Is there any way for people who bought the first head and clothing set can secure the Marty sets as well, cant have one without the other ha.

Is there any way for people who bought the first head and clothing set can secure the Marty sets as well, cant have one without the other ha.

Of course all those who are on the list and got both will be added automatically unless asked to be taken off.

Alright everyone, I went thru the thread and updated the list for badge and pager with everyone who expressed interest. The badge and pager will be offered as a set, not as separate items. Price TBD. Post in here if you want to be added and are not currently on the list. Thanks!

Definitely need badge and pager. :wave

Badge and pager please. :duff

Can I also get a badge & pager?

Thanks for the add Jake!

No problem! I knew you are in for it all. Went through added more people from the clothes list that I'm sure are in..but if anyone still needs to be added let me know

I also updated the first post with the latest info from Ronnie on the Notebooks, Marlin's and Pajji's have shipped

Apologies for my ignorance, but could someone point me to examples of Yunsil's work? I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Trying to decide if I want a clothes set but I'm not familiar with him/her/them. Thanks in advance.

Apologies for my ignorance, but could someone point me to examples of Yunsil's work? I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Trying to decide if I want a clothes set but I'm not familiar with him/her/them. Thanks in advance.

She is the tailor for all Rainmans figures

vyzygapy.jpg

Here her work on the Walter White set bud. Her most recent work

Back