Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor Grove and Yunsil

Kudos to you both. :hi5:

Btw, PM incoming.

I need mug! I want mug! seriously, that is awesome! :clap

That's quality im in for the big hug mug

Hell yes to the Big Hug Mug!

Wow. This has to be the fastest execution I've ever seen. Great turnaround time by all artists involved. :clap

Jake you're definitely taking it to the next level.

The guys have done a fantastic job bringing all this together. Rob has been very helpful and informative in my efforts in the creation of the notebooks. He definitely made it a lot easier than it could have been.

The guys have done a fantastic job bringing all this together. Rob has been very helpful and informative in my efforts in the creation of the notebooks. He definitely made it a lot easier than it could have been.

Thanks Ronnie!

This is the biggest collaboration I've seen, pretty awesome really. :rock

Exactly. Every aspect is being covered in one thread, by multiple people. Normally months after a figure comes out someone goes "Hey guys here's this prop I made for x" where here it's all being done as a collab.

Gotta agree, Rob you guys are kicking ass with this project, so many different aspects with artists, items, accessories, all coming together to make an awesome figure!

Exactly. Every aspect is being covered in one thread, by multiple people. Normally months after a figure comes out someone goes "Hey guys here's this prop I made for x" where here it's all being done as a collab.

Gotta agree, Rob you guys are kicking ass with this project, so many different aspects with artists, items, accessories, all coming together to make an awesome figure!

Thanks Hunter and Andrew! Really glad everything is turning out so well too, and all these great artists were willing to take this on! And work so fast! Haha

xiinm4y.jpg

Just throwing this out there, I would happily display a David Brent on my shelf.

Add ME to that Brent list too!!!!!!!!!

Not the 2nd rate American version - The Original and Best Version!

Put me down for the giant mug ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back