Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor Grove and Yunsil

Exactly. Every aspect is being covered in one thread, by multiple people. Normally months after a figure comes out someone goes "Hey guys here's this prop I made for x" where here it's all being done as a collab.

I couldn't agree more. I've tried to do some collaborative work in the past but it seems to never workout. This one has been fun, informative and a pleasure.

I couldn't agree more. I've tried to do some collaborative work in the past but it seems to never workout. This one has been fun, informative and a pleasure.

Did you recieve my payment for the notebook? :)

Prototype pager I painted up just need to get the size of decal for it now.

a3ehumy3.jpg

Looks amazing. Off topic, but I wish there was someone who could do a McClane Walkie in 1/6

Even though the prototype print ended up a little larger than I wanted, I decided to use it anyway to paint and apply art to, no sense in wasting a print, this is a rough idea of how these would look, just smaller.

z9q7.jpg

vaw8.jpg

Even though the prototype print ended up a little larger than I wanted, I decided to use it anyway to paint and apply art to, no sense in wasting a print, this is a rough idea of how these would look, just smaller.

z9q7.jpg

vaw8.jpg

Wow that looks great!! 👍

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The coffee of course would be optional, it's just a pigmented clear resin. I added a swirl of a white/cream color while it was still wet to give it a freshly creamer added feel.

Haha Corrose thats looks awesome! Love the coffee effect so realistic!

Last edited:

He didn't actually drink from the mug though. It was used an ash tray. Looks great though!

Cool coffee mug

Is this still available or was it a limited run of 40?I know it says 40 on the first page,but i see that more than 40 people sent their payment.

I might be in on this too if possible.

Is this still available or was it a limited run of 40?I know it says 40 on the first page,but i see that more than 40 people sent their payment.

I might be in on this too if possible.

True, I see 43 people paid. Hmmm, guess they bumped it up or just missed that it's over 40 now.

Can you add me to the list for a mug.
Thanks

True, I see 43 people paid. Hmmm, guess they bumped it up or just missed that it's over 40 now.

Yes we bumped it too 45 as that is the number for a deal with the caster. So there are two spots left for heads....As many clothes sets as paid by the cutoff will be the number. When we originally set it at 40 we never though we would get more than 30 or so. So we bumped it back.

Back