Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor Grove and Yunsil

Going to watch this on Demand....I better not fall asleep on this lol

tumblr_n26t7cf0wL1qzlfumo1_500.png

:lol

Alright, here's the proto from Yunsil. She found the correct color for the corduroy jacket as well.
une8aneq.jpg

usemuze2.jpg

Last edited:

Beautiful!! :hi5:

Blazer looks amazing!

this is really an awesome project...kinda sad that i didn't get on this but its OK...i never watched the show and i cannot afford this at this time...just admiring the piece of art that is being presented here...really awesome all around...maybe when all is said and done...i can pick one up in the secondary market...:)

Suit looks great. To bad the blazer isn't available it self.

Last edited:

Awesome!! That sport jacket is fantastic. The length of the tie is the only thing that needs to be adjusted. Can't wait! How's Trevor doing on the sculpt?

Colors look spot-on.

Awesome!! That sport jacket is fantastic. The length of the tie is the only thing that needs to be adjusted. Can't wait! How's Trevor doing on the sculpt?

Yes, I will let her know to have the tie stop right at the top of the belt.

Trevor had to step away from the Rust sculpt as he had some other projects he needed to finish up but, he will be back on Rust very soon.

Looks fantastic this is going to be amazing

Looks good! I think the blazer needs to be closer to the body though, especially the sleeves, that guy is skinny and the blazer must be tighter.

matthew-mcconaughey-and-woody-harrelson-in-seeing-things-true-detective-season-1-epiosde-2.jpg

Looks good! I think the blazer needs to be closer to the body though, especially the sleeves, that guy is skinny and the blazer must be tighter.

View attachment 105547

The sides of the jackets hangs loose and baggy. The sleeves are a bit tighter but Yunsil obviously doesnt have it futzed, I think the sleeves will look great with some futzing/water treatment but ill let her know to make them a bit slimmer for the run.

Last edited:

ok so that's why.. I wasn't sure myself, I just prefer the other one, a far better cut, also characterize a more fashionable guy than the very classic Martin Hart, but the one Yunsil did is close to perfection. My mistake!

Back