Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor Grove and Yunsil

ok so that's why.. I wasn't sure myself, I just prefer the other one, a far better cut, also characterize a more fashionable guy than the very classic Martin Hart, but the one Yunsil did is close to perfection. My mistake!

Yes I agree. Some futzing maybe water treating it a bit will definitely help it look better. She need to learn how to pose these better and take higher quality pics. But overall I'm very happy with it and can't wait to get this going. The collar might have to be glued down as well...I know on the Heisenberg set the collars had to be messed with a bit to look realistic.

Stellar costume. It's great to see such quick turnaround times and regualr updates. :clap

Yes, I will let her know to have the tie stop right at the top of the belt.

Trevor had to step away from the Rust sculpt as he had some other projects he needed to finish up but, he will be back on Rust very soon.

Alright, here's the proto from Yunsil. She found the correct color for the corduroy jacket as well.
une8aneq.jpg

usemuze2.jpg

This looks amazing!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Heres a closeup of the sleeves Yunsil also said the tie can be adjusted to be shorter or longer like a real tie.
She is also waiting to start on the run till we get all payments in so please get them in asap. Im going to cut them off on May 2nd so that gives everyone a week.
ne7yvepa.jpg

Yes I agree. Some futzing maybe water treating it a bit will definitely help it look better. She need to learn how to pose these better and take higher quality pics. But overall I'm very happy with it and can't wait to get this going. The collar might have to be glued down as well...I know on the Heisenberg set the collars had to be messed with a bit to look realistic.

Yeah, some more set up shots would be nice, and help the back and forth a lot with her, but you can see a big improvement in the Jacket from previous… And the Tie looks really good also!

Hey man!! been trying to get out of customs, but these true detective figures will be way too good to pass up :)

Stop living the good life and come on here more often. :lol

But seriously, you really have to get that thread of yours active again.

Tell me please, can I buy painted head?

Tell me please, can I buy painted head?

I believe you can get a sculpt still but not sure about it being painted. That's a few months away for painting so i might be able to do more by then. I was limiting it to 10 painted heads. Rust sculpt should be done soon then off to casting. Marty will be starting as soon as Rust is finished being sculpted. Yessss!

Trevor is going to try to have Rust finished by the end of the month.

Excellent news :)

Received my Taxman Ledger today and I am stoked! :panic:

Do you still have unpainted head? Can I buy?

Devils Trap Received.... Awesome!! Many thanks :)

how do i buy a sculpt if i still can?

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Clothes Set Payments Due May

Ok, sculpts are now SOLD OUT. We do however have 4 spots left for clothes sets by Yunsil. The cutoff for payments is May 2nd. After that I will send Yunsil the total sets needed.

Back