Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Clothes Set Payments Due May

The first post has also been updated with the new info from Ronnie regarding the Notebooks. Ronnie will be sending a 2nd PM to anyone who hasn't yet responded so if you're on the list and haven't received a PM from Ronnie, make sure your inboxes are clear.

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Clothes Set Payments Due May

Picking up steam! Let's get this one done!

Picking up steam! Let's get this one done!

Hell yes! We're almost there man hopefully you will have your figure in 6 to 8 weeks from now! Don't hold me to that but it should be close to that muthaaaaa ****kkkkkkaaaa

Hmmm Guys regarding the taxman notebook ..

Are you sure you've sent me a pm ?

the first page showes PM 4/12 .. In fact i get nothing from that date until now

Please check & let me know

Thanks.

[video=youtube_share;y2DQXkNFXes]https://youtu.be/y2DQXkNFXes[/video]

Hmmm Guys regarding the taxman notebook ..

Are you sure you've sent me a pm ?

the first page showes PM 4/12 .. In fact i get nothing from that date until now

Please check & let me know

Thanks.

You're right. I checked my sent items and it went to another member that has the same name without a space. (neogeo)
No problem, I just sent you a PM. Got three of these ready to ship out.

Can i get a pager and book?

can i be put on the list for the clothing set and the notebook i will be able to send payment may 2nd.

got my taxman book tonight.. WOW!!! seriously impressive, essential accessory, thanks so much Figure5901!

I don't want to see the paint ups, going to make me regret not being able to buy this :monkey2

i just sent the payment for the clothing set. and can i be put on the list for the badge and pager?

i just sent the payment for the clothing set. and can i be put on the list for the badge and pager?

Yes bud your on the list. Did you want on the list for the headsculpt as well? Please send payment for that as well.

got my taxman book tonight.. WOW!!! seriously impressive, essential accessory, thanks so much Figure5901!

Thanks for posting Chilipep66.

I don't want to see the paint ups, going to make me regret not being able to buy this :monkey2

Ha ha ok we won't paint em

Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad everyone is enjoying these. Working on three more now that should be ready my Monday.

Payments for outfits are due today, so get them in if you still want a set

Yes bud your on the list. Did you want on the list for the headsculpt as well? Please send payment for that as well.
Yeah I want on the list for headsculpt too. You got the payment for the clothing set right?

Yeah I want on the list for headsculpt too. You got the payment for the clothing set right?

Got it added brother. Thank you

Every so often I think about this project at work and I'm all
tumblr_mlgtifx2sF1re0c97o1_500_zps02f6e810.gif

Back