Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Clothes Set Payments Due May

Don't know bout everyone else...but this was literally me when I saw these sculpt pics (and I was at a bachelors party too! :rock )

frnXxyM.gif

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Clothes Set Payments Due May

Don't know bout everyone else...but this was literally me when I saw these sculpt pics (and I was at a bachelors party too! :rock )

frnXxyM.gif

I thought you would post the Banderas gif?

saw the pics on Facebook turned really well cant wait to have it.

saw the pics on Facebook turned really well cant wait to have it.

Where did you see it on Facebook? Ahh never mind.. I saw Trevor posted them up.

Last edited:

I thought you would post the Banderas gif?

:lol :lol :lol

Used it too many times already hahahaha!

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

Final headsculpt is awesome! When will heads be shipping? Just curious

Final headsculpt is awesome! When will heads be shipping? Just curious

Trevor has just began preparing the initial mold and then has to ship it to us, then it has to go off to casting.. so these wont be shipping to you guys for at least another month I would say.

Any chance I can still get the outfit?

Cool man. Can you throw me on the interest list? Do you want me to pay Yunsil directly and save you the trouble? Shoot me a PM.

i'm already late to the headsculpt party....so what are the "open" items one could still get if they were looking to getting this project?

i'm already late to the headsculpt party....so what are the "open" items one could still get if they were looking to getting this project?

Theres one spot unclaimed for clothes set, but everything else is still available to get: notebook, badges&pagers, devil trap.

thank you for sculpt update! looks great. now we need patience to wait a bit more :)

Trevor has just began preparing the initial mold and then has to ship it to us, then it has to go off to casting.. so these wont be shipping to you guys for at least another month I would say.

And probably a bit longer than that for us painted folks right?

And probably a bit longer than that for us painted folks right?

Depends how long it takes Jake to paint them all. He'll be painting all the Rust sculpts in one big batch so, its on his schedule.

Back