Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Clothes Set Payments Due May

Every so often I think about this project at work and I'm all
tumblr_mlgtifx2sF1re0c97o1_500_zps02f6e810.gif

Ha ha That's awesome man! I'm glad to see some excitement for this project!

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Clothes Set Payments Due May

i sent payment for the sculpt.

Got my Taxman Notebook.... and it is awesome!! I repeat awesome!! So impressed!! Thanks so much Figure5901

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Unpainted headsculpts are sold out by now I guess? :)

Alright guys the money has been sent to Yunsil for the outfits to start being made. I originally said I would get 30 outfits made, we have 28 sets claimed, so I ordered 2 extras to make an even 30 sets for anyone who will want in later after seeing this all together. So PM me if you want a set.

Sweet jesus thats awesome!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Looks amazing and spot on I can't wait to paint these. Trevor is actually a 3d scanning machine kept in a locked room....code name Trevor.

Congratulations guys thay is a beautiful piece, this is going to be a spectacular figure, I wonder if I can still make a Magic Mike out of this?

Congratulations guys thay is a beautiful piece, this is going to be a spectacular figure, I wonder if I can still make a Magic Mike out of this?

Yes and I saw a great Channing on ebay the other day.

Couldn't find a gif that represented how happy I am.

Absolutely wonderful.
A great great job.

tumblr_inline_myf95cL8zG1rhdtzv.gif

Girl was better, just not working

Attachments

• excited-michigan-state-band-girl-college-basketball-fan-gifs.jpg
    excited-michigan-state-band-girl-college-basketball-fan-gifs.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 137
Back