Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

Will send payment for the rest of the parts this week just need to gather funds, this project got put together so fast and has turned out amazing.

I was wondering if I can be added to the Taxman Notebook and pager list if there is still a spot open for it :)

I was wondering if I can be added to the Taxman Notebook and pager list if there is still a spot open for it :)

The badge and pager are a set only option but I'll add you to the lists. Payment for badges are due now as well. Thanks man

Payment sent for badge and pager 😉

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ah my bad I indd ment badge + pager and the notebook :) thanks man, will make payment for the badge & pager asap ;)

Ah my bad I indd ment badge + pager and the notebook :) thanks man, will make payment for the badge & pager asap ;)

Ok cool I added ya and Ronnie will be intouch whe he's ready to send out your notebook

Bump for badge and pager payments.....need the Payments by May 24th so i can place the order. Then I can start painting em all and have em ready when the heads and clothes come in. Thanks guys! Won't be long now

I'll wait til someone puts this up in the For Sale section, all assembled at a ridiculous price, then lowers it after bumping the page for months. I think it's stupid to sell the figure all parted out. Wait and sell it all in one assembled piece.

I'll wait til someone puts this up in the For Sale section, all assembled at a ridiculous price, then lowers it after bumping the page for months. I think it's stupid to sell the figure all parted out. Wait and sell it all in one assembled piece.

Its being sold as various pieces because they are being made by many different artists. This way you can decide what pieces you want to go for. This is a head and clothes set run with a few accessories. It was never meant to be a full figure run, but if you get everything thats being offered you will have everything minus a body. Its not hard to order a body.

Sorry you feel that way man. It's just me and my brother doing this for the love of the show man and our first project. We couldn't front all the money for all the pagers, badges, bodies, shoes.Devil traps and notebooks that we would have to buy to make sure everyone got one......then assembly. So we offered it up as a head and clothing set. The badges and pager will ship with them. You provide the body and shoes. More of a head and clothing set run. RAINMAN does it all the time. Maybe for our next project we can consider it though thanks for the advice. I think total for everything all together would cost ya around 500.....right there with standard cost for a custom figure.

Last edited:

If we did full figures the run number would drop in half I'm sure, so this way everyone who wanted something could get something and bash a figure.....can't please everyone I guess. I'm throwing in 2 tattoos for free that I'm doing comission work in a trade for just because I want people to have em.

If Trevor sculpted a figure of Jack from Lost circa Season 1/2 with the tattoos (all of them) painted on, I would easily hand over the cash.

Put me down for the ledger, devil's trap and badge/pager!

Seems like everybody who's buying these items is quite happy with this setup. Pick and choose, pay for what you can when you can, with the option of piecing things together on your own. Not everyone can/wants to pay for certain parts but wants to use other parts for their own rendition. This way you don't have to pay $500 if all you personally need is the head and the notebook, for instance. Plus, payments are broken up, which makes it much more palatable to the wallet for those of us not living in castles (or shanties with one nice Detolf).

Different strokes for different folks. I just appreciate the effort that's gone into making this happen. :duff

Back