Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

I really wish you guys had done 12 complete figures, then had a fire-drill sale in the middle of the night with multiple cart jackings and everyone frustrated and angry for weeks after, culminating in the ability to buy the figure aftermarket for 4 times the original selling price.

That would have been way cooler than getting an amazing sculpt and accessories at these prices.

I-See-What-You-Did-There-Fry1.jpg

I really wish you guys had done 12 complete figures, then had a fire-drill sale in the middle of the night with multiple cart jackings and everyone frustrated and angry for weeks after, culminating in the ability to buy the figure aftermarket for 4 times the original selling price.

That would have been way cooler than getting an amazing sculpt and accessories at these prices.

Lol yes! A complete figure with all of Rusts accessories and a painted head by Jake will still be only around $530 or so with a body. Along the lines of most customs by RM and Iminime figures with excellent tailoring and perfectly accurate sculpts.

Who would have thought that if a group of reasonable people came together for a figure that it'd go swimmingly? :dunno

Then again, can't argue with that logic! :lol :lecture

Seems like everybody who's buying these items is quite happy with this setup. Pick and choose, pay for what you can when you can, with the option of piecing things together on your own. Not everyone can/wants to pay for certain parts but wants to use other parts for their own rendition. This way you don't have to pay $500 if all you personally need is the head and the notebook, for instance. Plus, payments are broken up, which makes it much more palatable to the wallet for those of us not living in castles (or shanties with one nice Detolf).

Different strokes for different folks. I just appreciate the effort that's gone into making this happen. :duff

If more projects was done this way i would have gladly been a part of them!

If more projects was done this way i would have gladly been a part of them!

I can tell you from experience, it's hard to get just 2 people to collaborate sucessfully on 1 item, much less an entire figure with this many accessories.
Speaking for me, Rahmier and Rdeezy have been a joy to work with. I lost track of the number of times we emailed each other in an attempt to get the notebook right. I'm not sure I could have done it without them.

I really can't wait to see pics of all these figures put together!!

Thanks man me either!

Got the casts from trev....sending the original off to get casted up. Got a prototype cast in for paint test.....hopefully finish it tomorrow for you guys to see it painted....looks amazing guys!

enu4a6yp.jpg

Aww yeah. :clap Can't wait to see it.

Thanks man me either!

Got the casts from trev....sending the original off to get casted up. Got a prototype cast in for paint test.....hopefully finish it tomorrow for you guys to see it painted....looks amazing guys!

Best news ive heard all week! Can't wait to see you paint this!

wow can't wait to see what you do with it, it looks perfect!

My godd.. It's freaking epic...

Looks great cant wait to see it painted

looks amazing!!!! now cant wait till receive one :) very very nice sculpt!

looks amazing!!!! now cant wait till receive one :) very very nice sculpt!

Looks great cant wait to see it painted

My godd.. It's freaking epic...

wow can't wait to see what you do with it, it looks perfect!

Best news ive heard all week! Can't wait to see you paint this!

Thanks everyone. ...I don't like seeing my own paintwork usually ever.....especially on this. I will still enjoy painting these amazing sculpt and do my best!

Fantastic news!! Can't wait to see the finished product 👍

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back