Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Headsculpt of Truth Detective with clothing set by Yunsil

Jake and I are making sure everyone who gets a clothes set and sculpt will get a badge as well. Most likely everyone on the sculpt list too.

Also, if we are going for the 1995 look, we'll need pagers/beepers too. There are some on eBay, but they don't fit the style. What else to they need for their belts? Pistol & holster....cuffs?

Also, if we are going for the 1995 look, we'll need pagers/beepers too. There are some on eBay, but they don't fit the style. What else to they need for their belts? Pistol & holster....cuffs?

I will probably just order a gun, holster and cuffs from ebay for mine. I'll check into pagers but no promises...

Here's another hi-res of the 1995 clothing. Marty has his wedding ring, any idea what his other ring is? Looks like it might be a University ring, I can make out '1898' at the bottom. Not expecting it in 1/6, just a curiosity at this point.

EDIT: University of Louisiana 1898
50524935c93b43.15152304_ULL-womens-icon.png

https://www.montrealgazette.com/cms/binary/9387085.jpg

Here's another hi-res of the 1995 clothing. Marty has his wedding ring, any idea what his other ring is? Looks like it might be a University ring, I can make out '1898' at the bottom. Not expecting it in 1/6, just a curiosity at this point.

EDIT: University of Louisiana 1898
50524935c93b43.15152304_ULL-womens-icon.png

https://www.montrealgazette.com/cms/binary/9387085.jpg

My jeweler buddy can do a run for the wedding rings not sure about that one but I'd like to see him try it!

It would be cool, but definitely not expected. Zero chance of having it though, unless we get them made. :\
Even if we could get a smooth ring in that shape, we could probably just get small decals made for the details.

I'll see if I can find a screen grab with the year he graduated.

It would be cool, but definitely not expected. Zero chance of having it though, unless we get them made. :\
Even if we could get a smooth ring in that shape, we could probably just get small decals made for the details.

I'll see if I can find a screen grab with the year he graduated.

Thanks for all your help man. I can zoom into Choles eyes and see his corrosive soul with the high quality you been providing lol

LOL

Here's an alternative ring on eBay, some red paint and a tiny fleur de lis decal could definitely make it passable at that scale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TD24-21-1-6-Scale-Brother-Production-Ring-/400616608829?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5d469c543d

Awesome man I just bought it. Now what my buddy can do is make a mold in wax then make them into gold. He could do em in real gold if we wanted haha I think he could put a real jewel in the middle also. He can make anything plastic into metal....its awesome.....metal badges have been made by him from plastic before. I'll try to find the pics of the ones my brother had done.

Very cool, we are well on the way to having some sweet True Detectives! :D

Yes sir might as well go all out!

Also just got word that badges will be
25 unpainted 3d printed
30 if you want me to paint them

I'm down for 2 painted badges.

Back