Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Headsculpt of Truth Detective with clothing set by Yunsil

im on a list, but not on the list for the clothing set... so please add me?

Rob, was just curious to which version of Rusty's outfit are we getting again? I believe in both these outfits he wears a dark navy blue blazer (cotton material...does not look like wool or your normal suit material), light grey/blue-ish pants, charcoal tie, light grey shirt. Or brown pants, light blue shirt, light grey tie?

Rob, was just curious to which version of Rusty's outfit are we getting again? I believe in both these outfits he wears a dark navy blue blazer (cotton material...does not look like wool or your normal suit material), light grey/blue-ish pants, charcoal tie, light grey shirt. Or brown pants, light blue shirt, light grey tie?

We are going with the second option brown pants outfit I believe. Here's a close up of jacket material...corduroy. Yunsil should nail this outfit!
evubazaq.jpg

Reference for tie
urymarav.jpg

Damn Jake! You're right! It is corduroy! :panic:

This is going to be insane!

Also digging the brown pants option...was hoping it was that one :)

Damn Jake! You're right! It is corduroy! :panic:

This is going to be insane!

Also digging the brown pants option...was hoping it was that one :)

Thanks bud.. i like both outfits so it was hard to pick one. The brown stands out to me more. He wears alot of browns in the 95 scenes such as shirts and ties as well.

Thanks bud.. i like both outfits so it was hard to pick one. The brown stands out to me more. He wears alot of browns in the 95 scenes such as shirts and ties as well.

Exactly! That navy blue jacket with brown pants is really going to pop on the shelf...I too couldn't decide and was cool with either choice, but was leaning to the brown pants. Yunsil is going to knock this out the park :rock

Can't wait to see that sport coat! Rough estimate on the ETA?

Can't wait to see that sport coat! Rough estimate on the ETA?

The prototype should be shown by email in a few weeks then payments are due..... I believe then we have 3 weeks til it ships to us

Could I be added to both heads and clothings?

Not related to this project really but here is an example of Erick recent sculpting in Zbrush. These were from his Facebook today. The texture is amazing...
yvemygy4.jpg

Yes please add me for both!

Re: 1:6 Headsculpt of Truth Detective

Ive contacted Yunsil to make this outfit for Rust
evy9uryr.jpg

The price will be $250 for everything pictured:
Tailored for a TTM18
Jacket
Shirt
Tie
Pants
Belt
We need 15 people to stay at that price. Also to get this started right away we need payments as soon as possible. Jake will start another list on the front page of this thread.

This is the outfit I contacted her about. The gray pants not the brown, do we want to switch? All the refrences I could find for the brown pants outfit didnt accurately reflect the colors as it was in dark scenes.

I would prefer brown, but would be happy with the gray if its too late to change. The brown pants look to be a thicker material than then gray.

Ok I will see if we can switch to the brown pants outfit.

Rob, definitely prefer brown pants...here's a clear shot for ya...like I was saying to Jake last night, I think he uses the same dark navy corduroy blazer in both outfits :rock

Awesome man I already sent her that picture so waiting to hear if see can switch it for us

Back