Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Headsculpt of Truth Detective with clothing set by Yunsil

Ok I rewatched the scene from episode 2 with the brown pants
the shirt is still a light gray and the tie is dark gray and light gray striped as in this pic
a2ere4u4.jpg

The only thing that needs to be changed is the pants to brown and the tie to a striped pattern.

Please remove my name i am not interested anymore

We are going with the second option brown pants outfit I believe. Here's a close up of jacket material...corduroy. Yunsil should nail this outfit!
evubazaq.jpg

Reference for tie
urymarav.jpg

Jake found a nice close up of jacket material and tie pattern...worth re posting for those interested in clothes :)

Jake found a nice close up of jacket material and tie pattern...worth re posting for those interested in clothes :)

Ok thanks I sent those to her as well. Hoping the outfit turns out great and she's not too upset by all the pics ive sent her..lol

Last edited:

Love the windbreaker jacket on page 1, any chance that can be part of the outfit as well? Would really make the figure stand out.

Love the windbreaker jacket on page 1, any chance that can be part of the outfit as well? Would really make the figure stand out.

Since it was only one scene that they wore the windbreakers in, I dont think its that representative of the characters. It won't be offered with this set.

Can I get a second Rust sculpt, but one set of clothes?

Jake, if you're going to offer the modern Rust, put me down for one of those too (painted by you). Thanks again.

Jake, just curious, anyway to have your friend model a pager also? To go along with the badge? There seems to be nothing that matches their pagers on the bay.

Edit: oh yeah, also, can you fit me in for my sculpt to painted by you as well? Let me know bud!

Jake, if you're going to offer the modern Rust, put me down for one of those too (painted by you). Thanks again.

Jake, just curious, anyway to have your friend model a pager also? To go along with the badge? There seems to be nothing that matches their pagers on the bay.

I can't get the pagers 3d sculpted sorry guys. I am just using one I found on ebay. I might make some mods to it then see if it could be casted again no promises. But that's my plan for now.
Edit: oh yeah, also, can you fit me in for my sculpt to painted by you as well? Let me know bud!
Yeah bud I marked ya down for a painted

I think my comment about the badge for buried so can I restate that I am in for everything painted? Old and modern sculpt painted, badge, and clothing set. Thanks!

I think my comment about the badge for buried so can I restate that I am in for everything painted? Old and modern sculpt painted, badge, and clothing set. Thanks!

I got ya down bud thanks! The modern Rust will probably be offered later on. I'll throw up a separate thread When it's ready

Back