Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Headsculpt of Truth Detective with clothing set by Yunsil

W.I.P.
3-7-14
5ytyve3u.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Headsculpt of Truth Detective with clothing set by Yunsil

He looks a little too skeletal to me haha

Re: 1:6 Truth Detective by Erick Sosa and clothing set by Yunsil...sculpt update 3-7-

The likeness is def. there already! Sorry if i missed this, but is it decided what clothes he will get?

Re: 1:6 Truth Detective by Erick Sosa and clothing set by Yunsil...sculpt update 3-7-

Coming along nicely. Still needs some work; can't wait to see more!

Coming along nicely. Still needs some work; can't wait to see more!

Me either! Erick said this is a really hard likeness to capture so it's taking a little longer than originally planned him...thanks to him for putting in the work to make it rigjt

The face is a little too sunk in but other than that its looking great in the likeness department

The sculpt will have a neck correct? Just noticed Erick is modeling it neckless.

The sculpt will have a neck correct? Just noticed Erick is modeling it neckless.

Yes it will be necked...i made sure to tell him....needs that skinny neck

Guys i need some photo manipulation or feedback on this let me know we're getting close

deqa6uve.jpg

ahugyrud.jpg

unebaqyd.jpg

5upa3u9e.jpg

vypuqasy.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, there's definitely something slightly off about it.

Yeah, there's definitely something slightly off about it.

I'm working on getting a photo manipulation to help explain the changes needed

I don't think the pale skin and wrong color hair help the likness in these pics but it's nice to see in color

I see the likeness, but I think the face is a bit wide, narrowing it down might capture his look in the show a bit more.

I see the likeness, but I think the face is a bit wide, narrowing it down might capture his look in the show a bit more.

Thanks tbay....hard one to capture I guess as he look different that skinny then he normally does

I'm having someone else do one also but I just tweaked this pic...look any better or more like it?

qaraqe3u.jpg

Hard to say; we need screen caps. He was still regaining weight after "Dallas Buyers Club" when they shot this, so he doesn't look like his usual self, though not so extreme as in "DBC." Somebody on Facebook responded to Erick's post of this WIP by saying you almost never see this guy without a big grin on his face, and that's part of why it's difficult.

Back