Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Truth Detective by Erick Sosa and clothing set by Yunsil...sculpt update 3-7-

u5uzabuv.jpg
Here a ps that I asked Marlindesign to do for this project. Thanks Jason! What do you guys think?

I'm with this 100%

Re: 1:6 Truth Detective by Erick Sosa and clothing set by Yunsil...sculpt update 3-7-

WOW that decal is beautiful!

I'm liking the Photoshop treatment. There was too much going on in the cavity of the cheeks before. They may be sunken, but they're still youthful -- smoother than the zBrush file had it.

Looking better for sure! Something about the eyes looks slightly off. MM has a tough likeness to capture.

Yeah, I will be the first one to say it's definitely not there, but I think it's heading in the right direction...
I think the eyes are ok... I think it's the mouth area that's throwing it off. But something to work with anyway!

Edit: it may be the eyes Mr E, if you cover up bits of it, the bottom half looks ok but the eyes done seem right

More progress
rure3ahy.jpg

That is alot better!!

That's looking way better!!!!

Can't wait to see more! Keep it up Erick!

Re: Truth Detective Sosa sculpt/ Yunsil tailoring- Collecting Payments 3/9/14

Update in first post

Hey guys were gonna start collecting payment now to make sure this keeps seeing progress. The sculpt is getting close and the deposit has been paid to Yunsil to start the proto.

I'm handling the sculpts and my brother is handling the clothing sets....make sure to send the payment separately. ...info in first post

Wont be able to send my payment until the 19th, is that ok?

Sent!

After that finale of what I call the best TV show of all time, I'd love to see a long hair and moustache alternate some day and Marty Hart too.

Sent!

After that finale of what I call the best TV show of all time, I'd love to see a long hair and moustache alternate some day and Marty Hart too.

Ray and Hisam-G.....Recieved, Thank you guys! and that's definitely going to be offered

Both payments sent for sculpt and clothes! :)

Back