Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Truth Detective by Erick Sosa and clothing set by Yunsil...sculpt update 3-7-

Hard to say; we need screen caps. He was still regaining weight after "Dallas Buyers Club" when they shot this, so he doesn't look like his usual self, though not so extreme as in "DBC." Somebody on Facebook responded to Erick's post of this WIP by saying you almost never see this guy without a big grin on his face, and that's part of why it's difficult.

gy5avyje.jpg

Re: 1:6 Truth Detective by Erick Sosa and clothing set by Yunsil...sculpt update 3-7-

The pic in the upper left corner (the ps manip) really captures Rust's look for me.

The pic in the upper left corner (the ps manip) really captures Rust's look for me.

That's the original sculpt just in black and white....but I do think your right it needs that thinner lower half of face for sure.

That's the original sculpt just in black and white....but I do think your right it needs that thinner lower half of face for sure.

Lol, I just figured that out after I posted it. I thought it was the same one you did the photoshop on. Just shows how good the likeness is, but I really like the more emaciated look of your photoshop.

Lol, I just figured that out after I posted it. I thought it was the same one you did the photoshop on. Just shows how good the likeness is, but I really like the more emaciated look of your photoshop.

True it's really close just a few tweaks needed

The eyes are too old looking.

The eyes are too old looking.

I agree too deep of wrinkles in the skin hanging over the outer corner of eyes, it doesn't on the reference

Yeah, I don't know for sure, but there are few things "off". The hairline for one. I want this to be the best it can be!

Yeah, I don't know for sure, but there are few things "off". The hairline for one. I want this to be the best it can be!

Yes that needs a tweak as well thank Mr. E....

My home computer is down ATM...but I feel like the eyes are a bit off and he has way too many wrinkles...I'm looking at the show stills on the previous page and it seems like Sosa used both pics mashed into one sculpt...he has eyes from pic 1 , but wrinkles from pic 2 were MM is squinting. MM also has a very defined cheek bone that is not as prominent in the WIP sculpt...I think smoothing out wrinkles, enhancing cheek bone a bit and perfecting eye will bring out MM in this sculpt. :)

My home computer is down ATM...but I feel like the eyes are a bit off and he has way too many wrinkles...I'm looking at the show stills on the previous page and it seems like Sosa used both pics mashed into one sculpt...he has eyes from pic 1 , but wrinkles from pic 2 were MM is squinting. MM also has a very defined cheek bone that is not as prominent in the WIP sculpt...I think smoothing out wrinkles, enhancing cheek bone a bit and perfecting eye will bring out MM in this sculpt. :)

Thanks Pajji. ..All these points will be collected and turned in for changes....

If the list is still open, I'm interested in a head sculpt.

Hi guys
Happy to be working on this. This is far from done, this is probably my 12th version, digital allows me to do this which is awesome. I usually do not like showing stuff until I feel it is very close, in the case of Rust I believe I am far from done.
Please keep sharing your input :)

Hi guys
Happy to be working on this. This is far from done, this is probably my 12th version, digital allows me to do this which is awesome. I usually do not like showing stuff until I feel it is very close, in the case of Rust I believe I am far from done.
Please keep sharing your input :)

Thanks for popping in Erick!

I definitely see Rust, but here are my initial impressions:

Chin/mouth/lips are too wide
Cheekbones aren't sharp enough
Forehead needs to slope slightly to hairline
Edges of lips need to curl downward slightly
Brow too pronounced
Nostrils too flared

Very excited for this project!

I definitely see Rust, but here are my initial impressions:

Chin/mouth/lips are too wide
Cheekbones aren't sharp enough
Forehead needs to slope slightly to hairline
Edges of lips need to curl downward slightly
Brow too pronounced
Nostrils too flared

Very excited for this project!

Thanks for the suggestions man will note those when I turn in changes

u5uzabuv.jpg
Here a ps that I asked Marlindesign to do for this project. Thanks Jason! What do you guys think?

Back