Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detective Sosa sculpt/ Yunsil tailoring- Collecting Payments 3/9/14

Hey Jake, going to be dropping out on both lists, can't swing this one, Goodluck guys!

Will do my absolute best to have the sculpt/outfit funds together in the allotted time frame, but for future TD offerings, can we please try to plan out the estimated payments a little further in advance? Maybe once the project gets announced, we can say 60 days from start of project? Rahmier84, I might need to pay for the sculpt up front and then cover the painting costs with you down the road, would that work?

Will do my absolute best to have the sculpt/outfit funds together in the allotted time frame, but for future TD offerings, can we please try to plan out the estimated payments a little further in advance? Maybe once the project gets announced, we can say 60 days from start of project? Rahmier84, I might need to pay for the sculpt up front and then cover the painting costs with you down the road, would that work?

That is perfect man you can pay for the paint later down the road.

Cool, thanks. That will definitely help.

just finished watching the whole season and it was like a loooong drawn out, pale imitation of seven. Not bad but not good either. If it didn't have MM or Woody as the leads no one would give a damn about this show.

Take me out for both sets.

just finished watching the whole season and it was like a loooong drawn out, pale imitation of seven. Not bad but not good either. If it didn't have MM or Woody as the leads no one would give a damn about this show.

That's your opinion and you could have just asked to be taken off the lists....Thanks

a_560x0.jpg

Jake and Rob....will be sending my payment for both outfit and sculpt later this week
Thanks!

:hi5:

That's your opinion and you could have just asked to be taken off the lists....Thanks

No kidding lol.

Indefinitely saw se7en vibes in this show which I loved, but pale imitation? No one would give a damn unless they were not the leads? Highly disagree and I know they both have had recent comebacks and not taking anything away from their recent work which is great, but neither of three guys are known as show-stealers which goes to show the strength of the story, writing, direction and characterization alone.

No kidding lol.

Indefinitely saw se7en vibes in this show which I loved, but pale imitation? No one would give a damn unless they were not the leads? Highly disagree and I know they both have had recent comebacks and not taking anything away from their recent work which is great, but neither of three guys are known as show-stealers which goes to show the strength of the story, writing, direction and characterization alone.

Exactly Ray!

The show wasn't about the case as much as it was about how it affected the characters. It took everything away from them.... In the end Marty was left without his family and Chole wanted to die but ended up living... not really a happy ending like some have said. Epic show and these guys are gonna be missed.

Exactly Ray!

The show wasn't about the case as much as it was about how it affected the characters. It took everything away from them.... In the end Marty was left without his family and Chole wanted to die but ended up living... not really a happy ending like some have said. Epic show and these guys are gonna be missed.

:goodpost:
This was the whole point!

:lol that's one way of going about it.

Sculpt is looking great fellas :rock

Got to be so selective these days buddy, but I will be following this with much interest.

Back