Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detective Sosa sculpt/ Yunsil tailoring- Collecting Payments 3/9/14

The payment for this has taken me by surprise too, if I can pay after the 26th I would greatly appreciate it guys :)

Also the finale was awesome :D

The payment for this has taken me by surprise too, if I can pay after the 26th I would greatly appreciate it guys :)

Also the finale was awesome :D

Payments due by April 1st

I'll try to get payment in before April 1st.

Honestly I feel a bit embarrassed for not picking up on so much obvious symbolism in the series I had to watch this video or fully understand all of the obvious signals I missed the first time around,

https://youtu.be/X8zTSDFiI24

I bought a copy of The Yellow King. Im going to dive into now that the shows over.

Honestly I feel a bit embarrassed for not picking up on so much obvious symbolism in the series I had to watch this video or fully understand all of the obvious signals I missed the first time around,

https://youtu.be/X8zTSDFiI24

Funny video, adding the yellow king like that. Here's a link that's a little less whimsical and more informative about what the writer was using:

https://io9.com/the-one-literary-reference-you-must-know-to-appreciate-1523076497

Great stuff guys thanks for posting.
Ray I totally missed the king as well....

I bought a copy of The Yellow King. Im going to dive into now that the shows over.

Don't go INSANE on us Rob! :lol

tu3uva2a.jpg

Re: Truth Detective Sosa sculpt/ Yunsil tailoring- Payments due April 5th!

Love these minimalist posters.

With permission from Jake....Here are some WIP pics of Rust & Marty's pager. My animator put this together last night...still rough...he still has to refine it a bit..but i think he's going in the right direction :)

With permission from Jake....Here are some WIP pics of Rust & Marty's pager. My animator put this together last night...still rough...he still has to refine it a bit..but i think he's going in the right direction :)

Looks amazing !
tyta6aju.jpg

azyredad.jpg

Those pagers are looking great Pajji! I grabbed some off ebay but they arent close to accurate.

Back