Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detective Sosa sculpt/ Yunsil tailoring- Payments due April 5th!

I'd like to be added to the book list too :)

If the sculpt has a neck attached, what would be the best body to use? I'm thinking it would need to be a body that has decent looking forearms, as rolled up sleeves seem to be a character trait with Rust.

I'd like to be added to the book list too :)

If the sculpt has a neck attached, what would be the best body to use? I'm thinking it would need to be a body that has decent looking forearms, as rolled up sleeves seem to be a character trait with Rust.

I guess the TTM-21 is the right choice!

Head is turning out pretty well.....

Yep, I'm in for the notebook, but there should be three pens, two black, one red. Also needs to have the binder clip.

p18blp79491ah9bsh11d8r14fpvc.jpg

Last edited:

Yep, I'm in for the notebook, but there should be three pens, one red.

Definately, he is still working on them and should have the final pics soon. Thanks for looking out though bud.

Head is turning out pretty well.....

Thanks Eric!

In for the ledger/notebook! Looks awesome!

just finished the finale, a bit disappointed if i might say, was expecting a bit more than just THAT guy. (people on the internet already figured that out since episode 3) but this is still a quality drama and everyone was well done.

Was wondering if Eric will do a Marty sculpt as well, it just doesn't feel right just having Rust on display. Also, will you guys make the lips a tiny bit open or have a slight gap for a cigarette, it's one of his main characteristic in the show, he always have a cigarette on hand.

just finished the finale, a bit disappointed if i might say, was expecting a bit more than just THAT guy. (people on the internet already figured that out since episode 3) but this is still a quality drama and everyone was well done.

Was wondering if Eric will do a Marty sculpt as well, it just doesn't feel right just having Rust on display. Also, will you guys make the lips a tiny bit open or have a slight gap for a cigarette, it's one of his main characteristic in the show, he always have a cigarette on hand.

Marty is coming up next bud didn't wanna sink too much into this if people weren't interested....seeing how this one goes first.

Yep, I'm in for the notebook, but there should be three pens, two black, one red. Also needs to have the binder clip.

p18blp79491ah9bsh11d8r14fpvc.jpg

There will be three pens with the notebook. Not sure about the binder clip yet. Actually when Rob contacted me about the notebook the only thing that I thought would be difficult to replicate in 1:6 would be that darn binder clip. I haven't given up yet on making one, but if I do it will not be functional. Right now there will be 11 printed pages and 24 total pages, marbled end pages, leather cover and elastic closure. The pages and cover will be slightly weathered but not too much. You want it to look used but not antique.

Recently got into this show! Can't wait to see this finished. Congrats fellas. :clap

Recently got into this show! Can't wait to see this finished. Congrats fellas. :clap

Your hooked now man! Thanks can't wait to see the figures done and on my shelf already!

There will be three pens with the notebook. Not sure about the binder clip yet. Actually when Rob contacted me about the notebook the only thing that I thought would be difficult to replicate in 1:6 would be that darn binder clip. I haven't given up yet on making one, but if I do it will not be functional. Right now there will be 11 printed pages and 24 total pages, marbled end pages, leather cover and elastic closure. The pages and cover will be slightly weathered but not too much. You want it to look used but not antique.

Awesome, hope you can come up witha binder clip solution. I have your grail diary, so I know the final product will be top notch!

Your hooked now man! Thanks can't wait to see the figures done and on my shelf already!

I'm in the middle of the S1 right now. Taking my time with it. It's a really good show. :)

Thanks for posting in here Ronnie. Amazing work I have to say once again. Cant wait to see the finished notebook. And as you can see you'll have plenty of buyers!

Thanks for posting in here Ronnie. Amazing work I have to say once again. Cant wait to see the finished notebook. And as you can see you'll have plenty of buyers!

Yes seconded....amazing stuff man. I'm sure you will be getting busy with projects soon after people see the craftsmanship

We're up to 10 already

I am in for the notebook! Looks great!

is the binder clip really necessary though, it's almost impossible to do it in 1/6 scale for something so small and a detail I for one, will be ok with not having.

Back