Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detective Sosa sculpt/ Yunsil tailoring- Payments due April 5th!

is the binder clip really necessary though, it's almost impossible to do it in 1/6 scale for something so small and a detail I for one, will be ok with not having.

Its not necessary but it would be cool to see in 1:6 IF Ronnie can replicate it. If not the pens and pages will be fine for everyone im sure.

Exactly. It also doesn't need to be functional in anyway, just something that fits snug over some pages of the book. Might even be something we could get 3D printed then paint black/silver.

Heres some pics of the notebook for scale may I present:
"Indiana Jones and the Yellow King"
pebe9u9u.jpg

sadezeda.jpg

uhuvu5ug.jpg

:lol :lol

Man that looks awesome! Home run!

Any updates on the portrait ? Oh wait... ;)

All good things to those who wait. I get the feeling this one is going to come together relatively quickly. I'm not worried, look at the quality and the progress thus far. Not to mention, the stand-up guys and gals making it happen.

All good things to those who wait. I get the feeling this one is going to come together relatively quickly. I'm not worried, look at the quality and the progress thus far. Not to mention, the stand-up guys and gals making it happen.

That is very true Ed, compared to some projects ive been on lists for, this has to be one of the fastest compiling of so many different parts and artists all working together.

If anyone is looking for a watch for Rust, who wears a Seiko watch on a rubber band. I found the HT Bruce Banner has a similar, but not entirely accurate watch. It looks close as it has a black watch face and band with a silver bezel.
https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251474775079
rugavyve.jpg

Last edited:

What's Rust doing with a Rolex in 1995??? :p

Thanks for the heads up!

Payment sent for headsculpt, thanks Jake.

Unpainted sculpt payment sent :)

Back