Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detective Sosa sculpt/ Yunsil tailoring- Payments due April 5th!

Thanks Jake! Already gave him some notes...He's gonna make the pager a bit longer and he is going to add side details and bottom details...also going to have him make clip a bit smaller so pager sits tight to belt. :hi5:

Those pagers are looking great Pajji! I grabbed some off ebay but they arent close to accurate.

Thanks Rob! Yeah, theres nothing on the bay thats close to accurate...my friend is a huge TD fan and was excited to model the pager for us when I asked him for some help...hopefully he can finish it soon...his work sched is hella crazy

Thanks Jake! Already gave him some notes...He's gonna make the pager a bit longer and he is going to add side details and bottom details...also going to have him make clip a bit smaller so pager sits tight to belt. :hi5:

Your awesome man, you got it under control!

Pajji, Are those pagers going to made available for those interested? Looks great so far!

Pajji, Are those pagers going to made available for those interested? Looks great so far!

Absolutely! Working it all out with Jake and Rob at the moment...but yes, these will definitely be made available when ready :hi5:

Ronnie aka figure5901 made this proto for Rust's notebook!
Id like to get a list of how many would be in for this and ill start a list for him. You will have to contact him to order. The price is $52 within US but international shipping is extra. It will come with actual legible pages from Rust's book and two pens and leather cover. Heres his thread
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132323
6atydy9y.jpg

5esevaja.jpg

a4uduqez.jpg

Please let me know who wants one.

I would like one please!!!!!
Can you add it to my name on the first page so i don't forget?

I would like one please!!!!!
Can you add it to my name on the first page so i don't forget?

We'll make sure to mark you down. I'm blown away by this detail. There's more pages in there than whats pictured here. Ronnie is working on Rust's Dora Lange crime scene sketch as well and it will be added tomorrow.

HOly **** mark me down!!!!

You already know to count me in Rob! :rock

I'm in for the book to

Any chance some one can work on a decal of rust's arm tattoo

The clothes are being tailored to a narrow..not sure the dimensions of the stark body. The chest looks a little big but they might still fit that body as well.

Ronnie aka figure5901 made this proto for Rust's notebook!
Id like to get a list of how many would be in for this and ill start a list for him. You will have to contact him to order. The price is $52 within US but international shipping is extra. It will come with actual legible pages from Rust's book and two pens and leather cover. Heres his thread
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132323
6atydy9y.jpg

5esevaja.jpg

a4uduqez.jpg

Please let me know who wants one.

Interested!! :yess:

Back